Anton Kreil- trading course

Hi Does anyone know Anton Kreil? Is this guys for real? What do think of him and his course.

Cheers

Yes, he is for real in the sense that he was a successful commercial trader. I can’t comment on his course, but it’s all above water. He was also on a short TV series in the UK called million dollar traders where he, and his colleague took about 8 everyday people and attempted to train them to out perform the markets.

Anton Kreil may be a great trader, but he comes across as being a used car salesman. I am assuming you found out about him from watching a YOUTUBE video. If you listen closely, he will imply that by not taking his course you are an idiot and a scum-bag rolled into one.

Go to his website and you will find his course, but the only information you will find is the price ($3000 for 12 month “access”). This is absurd. Even high-priced universities tell you what’s in their courses. What’s this guy trying to hide? Is it just an over-priced version of what everyone else is teaching?

Save yourself some money. For $3000 you can buy 100 books about trading. I would start with “Trading For a Living” by Alexander Elder. Better yet, you can get the audio version FREE on YOUTUBE. Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

His course focuses on being risk adverse and long term investments. not suited to people looking to invest small amounts and trade penny stocks thats for sure.
Lots of useful information but definitely not what was advertised as its more teaching you about the stock market not how to trade which is I think a lot of people thought it would be.

Definitely regret purchasing it as a lot of the information could be found online if one were to look hard enough.

2 Likes

Damn bro, sorry about you getting burned. I heard he networks with recruiters, so successful graduates get a job as a trader. Never heard of it actually happening though.

Thanks for this line of discussion and such folks

I went to their (ITPM, Anton Kreil and his associates etc.) presentation last week in Toronto, with Raj Malhothra

It was a very good session, they appear to give you the best that they’ve got and the operation is international. Very accessible presenter… willing to share very useful and interesting information and guidance… in a free session.

I believe they can help someone get employed in a hedgefund e.g. or… I believe what they also do… is provide investment services (for private clients) and if you’re “top grade”… you can actually trade and earn I guess… with and for them. Seem to do their best to provide a world class training… seem like professionals

I really value integrity and everyone has a different thought on that… when you meet someone for the first time or listen to some video you can’t always determine if someone has integrity. I think these guys do the best they can… but its not cheap and from reading around seems like the core knowledge you can get in other places for “free”

… nobody does something for nothing, nobody… ever even when someone is genuinely a “treasure of a person”, they are still paying homage to some internal value system or entity. I really love connecting with people like that. For these guys (ITPM)… maybe what’s in it for them is connecting with and getting “first dibs” on the best up and coming… retail trading talent. They also provide 1-on-1 mentoring… also a valuable thing if you can afford it.

I really appreciate what babypips affords us all here… just for FREE. The best things in life seem to be for free… but someone actually had to pay for what you got (quoting one of my personal leaders/“gurus” there… ) the real skill and “edge” in trading seems like something you just have to find and develop.

I am glad for any help I can get but seems like MOST of it… really you have to do on your own and for yourself… NO ONE seems able to teach anyone a 5 Step process to ALWAYS win… not in FX… not in anything. So I am new to it but it seems more like a journey and developing your own method on tackling the market and well… I don’t think anyone admits it… but in all the trading I’ve done so far (quite little)… you need some powerful luck…

I personally find Anton Kreil’s course very useful , because it allows you to have a substantial advantage in trading, that is, knowing the macro trend.
this means that regardless of everything, you are in the correct position of the trend with your trades, yours
the only variable becomes only entering strategically with the technical analysis (20%) and guaranteeing you greater advantage, but you will always be in the correct position of the trend if you do the analyzes correctly.
If the currency is bullish you will certainly be long, and it is the most important thing ever.
Furthermore, when a position is going in the desired direction, other lots are gradually added to the position, leading to very high gains.
I advise you not to give up, I personally knew who became a millionaire with this method and integrated his own personal touch.
I’ve made all the G10 currencies Endogenous,Exogenous analysis and Cot reports .
and they are really very precise and effective on the macro movement of the market (except for extreme market situations as in
this case the coronavirus in which they could have a wider margin of error) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m looking for some buddy to emulate each other in order to have the discipline to follow the course, and put the 10-15 hours per week to generate 2 trading ideas per week, and monitor the portfolio.

We could maybe create a discord? @Bear.J did you made one?

Cheers

Cause Anton’s Course Isn’t for retail community in the first place couple of losers with couple of pesos in hand, It’s designed to teach the analysis paralysis methodology of Hedges funds, such as global macro and other financial models, he is clear with his statements generate your own trade Idea and does implies with creating your own financial model too. In long term trading, you need a absolute certainty over the direction of the market to take higher risk and generate higher consistent profit for you client and may it be your self. You know a little about the industry, as well as I think the value Is fair for the industry standards. No one teaches global macro analysis.