Any android mobile app?

Hi,

any android mobile app with [B]price alert [/B]?

I am looking for pair : [B] JPY/INR[/B]

Need help

Thanks

Hey Godzilla,

Best alerts/system I’ve found… using MT4 on your computer/laptop & set them to “notifications”… Download MT4 on your android/iPhone, login in (demo acc). Within your android app there’s a MQL4 code, input that into your PC.

Any alert you set up on the PC/laptop will be sent as a push notification to your device.

Cheers,

JN

try this one XE Currency App for Android - Convert 180+ currencies on your Android device with the world’s most downloaded foreign exchange app- XE Currency
or directly visit their site XE Currency App for Android
perhaps this one you’ve been looking for.

I have never used MT4 … Is it FREE ?

yeah it’s free. it’s a feature which linked your account with mobile device. you can also monitored your account anytime.

I have installed MT4.

But It is now asking for userid and pasword .

How do I would get it ?

This is what I am getting …

which demo account I should create to use MT4 ?

also …can you please confirm if [B]JPYINR[/B] pair is available in MT 4 ?

Also do I need to keep open my PC all the time to get push notification in android ?

Need help at this.

Thanks

That depends on your broker. MT4 is a third party platform and currency pairs available depend on what your broker offers.

I think every broker is providing MT4 support because it is the most popular platform for trading in Forex.

Yes, many brokers offer MT4 as it is one of the most used trading platforms and it’s quite easy to operate with. It has a lot of features and a mobile application on which you can get these kind of notifications regardless if the platform is opened on your PC or not. You can use the mobile app all the time once you login to your account through it.
In order to use the MT4 and the mobile app, you need to open demo or live account with a broker which offers it.
As for the JPYINR, that depends on the broker and the instruments which are offered. Different brokers provide different instruments for trading so this does not depend on the trading platform which is used. You need to check with the broker itself if you can trade symbols with INR.

It really works; I am also using this alert service since 2015!