Any forex members in maryland, dc, or VA.?

recently just started the babypips school, but would like to link up with other forex members for study groups and a better insight on how to use metatrader 4.

1 Like

@cainforex
Hi mate, Firstly, i’m in Sydney Not in the U.S.

Just wanted to give you my 2 cents worth.

i’ve tried this before, i have to admit , it’s a smart idea
BUT… YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM

For a lot of people forex is not something serious. it’s more of a FUN thing.

also you’ll find a lot of people are quitters.
hence i would recommend not putting in a lot of time to people until they prove their worth.
in the beginning do the Starbucks or Gloria Jeans thing or Borders thing if you like, go to a park, whatever, hang out etc
but i have found, even if they don’t know forex, but you do. as long as they are willing to put in the hard yards, that’s what matters
Most won’t though

but , hey, if you can find 1 or 2 people out of like 50, you’re still ok
so… Good luck with it mate

thank you for the comment, I completely understand what your saying. I just hope I find a solid group of people that don’t just do it for fun, and that I can really learn from. but once again, much appreciated again

I hope you do as well.
There’s nothing better than 3 or 4 people meeting up on a regular basis to discuss trading and probe each others brains for a good system that works for everyone.

Then, Assuming it works, you get rich together , or… at the very least, Replace your income and become full time traders, and Honestly… it’s not that hard to do to achieve like $100 per day.

so yeah… good luck it with it mate.

How Has Forex Been For You So Far.? If I May ask.

Hello, I am in VA and would love to meet up sometime to discuss strategy and exchange ideas. Annie

Hi Annie, That would Be Much Appreciated.! I’m In The Maryland Area. [Removed for Forums Policy violation]

what i would suggest for you guys if you are going to exchange details is

either PM each other on this forum
or
find a you tube video, put the link to that video here, then meet on that video and exchange skype addresses and then on skype PM each other and exchange emails or phone numbers

the forum here does not permit the exchange of emails, phone number, skype names etc. i’ts kinda awkward, but they do it to protect against scammers

:man_facepalming:t5: yea, I Just Got The Email Talking About It Not allowing The Exchange Of Emails The Way I Did. I Didn’t Know You could PM On Here. Thanks Again For The Advice. You’ve Been Helping Me A Lot :fist:t5:

You’re welcome mate

Same thing happened to me as well.
i’ve been trading for 7 years now, when i started 7 years ago approx. i came on babypips, like any other newbie.
after a while i left, as is the way when you finish babypips school and the forum gets to bore you a little

then i took a big break from babypips and recently came back around a month ago,
a bloke asked me for some helped, i shot him my email and skype name,
i got flagged for it

so yeah… that’s how i know you would also

When you think about it, it sort of sux because it then defeats the purpose of trying to get trading groups together.
but in doing so, there is a fine line between genuine intentions and then scammers trying to exploit the loophole

there is no rule about posting a link, so long as the link is not an obvious scam.

Now. i don’t see the harm in someone saying to someone else, check this link out and i’ll meet you there.
but then again
the forum may take that in a weird way and look at it as a scam.

i think you can PM a Person directly and give them your details
Ask the moderators if you like
you can talk to
Jess
or
Pipstradamus
Look up any one of those and ask them directly, they should be able to help you.

be cool mate

So Are You A Full Time Trader.? Or You Just Do It On The Side. It’s Sounds Like Your The Person I Should Mainly Be Talking To About Learning & Achiving Higher Levels Of Trading. So You Use MetaTrader 4 Platform For Your Trades.?

Can We Still Meet Up About Strategies & Exchanging Ideas.?

Let me know if you still interested

Do You Stay In DC, Maryland , Or VA.?

Yes I’m from Maryland

We Can meet This Weekend.?