Any Forex Signals

Any help with Forex Signals?

A forex signal typically consists of a buy or sell advisory instruction, at or above or below a specified price, often with take profit and stop-loss levels recommended.

All technically correct but totally inadequate. And definitely do not pay for this bad advice.

Hey SaVagEFX,

Sorry I am a newbie like you and have been experimenting on my trade plans recently, so my recommendations might change in the future :grin:.

What I have noticed for my best reading technical indicator would be the MACD, the crossover usually indicates a trend is forming upwards or downwards, so I consider this my favourite indicator and highest probability trade opportunity indicator.

However, you will still need to understand other criteria such as market sentiment, uptrend or downtrend of the market, possible bear or bull exhaustion which is derived from price and can be read from candlestick pattern formation and most importantly the direction traders expect the price to go. I do think that the last part is market sentiment, however, from my experience market sentiment is the overview of everyone’s opinion whereas trader’s opinions are in the moments on the charts, which is easily forgotten.

If you like, this is my trade plan currently on 7/11/17.

Forex trade plan.docx (17.7 KB)

P.S: I am experimenting on Bollinger Bands, so I cannot go into detail on it but it is in the trade plan I use.

Hope this helps.

If you want to make money from this market then learn Forex, there is no shortcut way of success! I have never seen any good signal provider service for a long time!