Any good broker who has support in India?

Hi Gudimy. Thanks for the information.

Forex-Metal has local support in India and accepts local deposits.

Its not only Alpari that offers technical/ and trading service in india, Alpari is just an example, there is another broker, FreshForex has an office in India, and has the best spreads

I might be wrong, but I believe as far India goes, the only way one can trade legitimately is when the trade involves their currency, so 95% the broker has to be Indian based only in order for them to allow while there are very few international brokers who fill the requirement that makes Forex trading legitimate in India.

As far as i know India didn’t allow FX trading but therefor many people doing FX trading using Electronic Payment get way such as Skrill,Neteller,Perfectmoney,Webmoney etc.the reason is Indian people can’t deposit fund via Bank Wire because Indian Government still not give rights to do that.So the point is if you have those payment get way then i can suggest you one Broker who have Indian support and also good service it’s Vistabrokers.I’m working with them 1 year plus and it seems to me they are pretty well.They Provide you low spread,no any withdrawal issue,High Regulated,Fast Service,Findley deal.

Thank you to insure me about this,because i think that Indian Government don’t allow FX trading.If Indian Government give permission trade when there currency involve any broker then,i think Government should try to Involve FX Broker system as soon as they can.Because FX is a largest market place.

You had better check out propally about Forex-metal.com. I recently read scary stories about them on the NFA website and FPA website. Forex metal used to be a good broker but recently they have a lot of scam cases surrounding them!