Any Good Forex Trading Website in South East Asia?

Hi All,

Im still a newbie here… any recommendation on forex website which provide best service and money security??

You can search through the high regulated brokers and test them for a period either with demo or small account then decide if the suit your needs.

Hi Jakob,

Thx for reply… i try few forex website and found a lots of advantages and disadvantages in each website…

like in FXCM - spread is going hike like minimum 1.3pip… sometimes it hits 2.5pip for just spread (this apply only to ASEAN) i mean MALAYSIA… since FXCM is one of the biggest forex website… thus i can assume this a secure website… but for the spread is killing me in time if i go for long term trade.

then i found dukascopy which my friend told me… i try it on demo… spread is low but the commission is way high… i even have a result 200usd profit with 140usd commission… (maybe i trade to much) but it look like it is hurting over long run…

then i went on searching for other broker with ECN… but spread was low and no commission… but to me it sound very un-logic that the broker must earn something for living by providing forex trading platform… it is just making me feels like they wont let u withdraw ur money when u profit from it… i read some forum in internet stating they got scam for not able to withdraw money when they are in profit…

Actually i wanted some people out there who mind to share their forex website which they are comfortable with… i dun mind for a 0.8 spread… just wanted a secured forex firm…

With forex website I assume you mean broker and it should not be a problem to run an online search and find what you are looking for. You mentioned a spread of 0.8 pips (I assume you refer to major currency pairs such as the EURUSD with that spread). Again, an easy task to find online. There is plenty to choose from, you just have to do some research of your own.

Exactly as TheLastBear mentioned you need to make a research by yourself because what suits me maybe does not suits you. Therefore i believe you are on right track testing and evaluate, they are plenty ones out there. Some examples are ironfx, fxpro, hotforexand the list go on. The options are available for you to choose from.

I agree with Jakob i did my own research until i found my broker. Yes there a lot out there and the best is to try some with demo accounts to see if they meet your expectations and once you feel that you find the one that suits you then go live.

thx to all TheLastBear, Jakob and GustavFX for the response… appreciated a lot for the advice… i will go on doing research…
good day

This is an age of global world . All can work internationally . You have to find reliable trusted and regulated broker. Web sites are available all over the world . In south Asia there all also many trading companies with whom one can invest and enjoy trading . All trading benefits depend on your skill of trading.