Any good fx blogs for beginners

Hey!

Anyone got any good blogs about fx trading for beginners?

Hello @norwegianguy! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Maybe you would want to check out this thread on the blogs of other members? :blush: Who knows, right? You might come across a strategy you can also use. :smiley:

Actually I donโ€™t think blogs can help you to fully get the basic ideas of forex trading. Yes, with the beginners guide of this forum or trading lessons you will definitely get a positive understanding of forex. Side by side you can try blogs, e-books, webinars or online trading courses.

Hello @norwegianguy! BabyPips also provides regularly updated blogs on different topics. You can check them out here:

According to me, I donโ€™t think so blog can help traders particularly for beginners.

agree , most of the blogs we found inactive and i found nothing from here when i was a new Forex trader.

as a part of learning beginners should take demo account and Forum community particularly in Baby pips school.

Thanks everyone! but yeah i guess if there isnt a blog specifically for beginners then it wouldnt help me much

Donโ€™t know if it can be classified as โ€œFor Beginnersโ€ but this this guy is putting out good guides and explainers.

Hey I am Analyst, and love to write forex blogs for begineers : http://comparetoponlinebrokers.com/

i have visited your website , it looks all about crypto . i donโ€™t know how the beginners can get advantage from your blog .

instead of Blogs i always prefer Fx Forums which always contains huge education including real knowledge and experience.

you have to move google and you tube where top ten Forex Blogs are listed. good luck

I found one and its and it is extremely aim at beginners they even have a free course for beginners to get started