Any Good mentor I can follow?

Hi everyone, I’m new to Forex Trading and need someone to guide me. I wanna become a full-time trader. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome. How much are you willing to pay per month?

I don’t know. Let me know how much?

1 Like

How about $350USD/month?

$200 per month

1 Like

Wow, you really are serious, huh?

Unfortunately, if I were a mentor, you have no leverage to negotiate. You can try, but I doubt they would alter their price, nor should they.

Try here. Good luck!

You can find more by searching the database.

2 Likes

:grinning: So you ain’t a mentor. Anyways, thank your help. :handshake:

1 Like

There are lots of scammers out there. If a mentor is what you want, you can find a good one for sure. Just be careful. Good luck!

1 Like

For a minute there, I thought you were really gonna offer your services. :sweat_smile: Hahaha.

1 Like

Welcoooome! :blush: Hmm. Rather than having someone mentor you or guide you in every step, maybe you can learn from reading how others do it? :smiley: There are a few threads here that are full of other people’s strategies that you might wanna try. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha

If I did, I don’t think I would mentor anyone for money. I think I’d prefer to have a mentee that really wanted to learn.

Do you think you would take on a mentee? Would you charge for your services?

1 Like

You’re in the best place to learn utilize the pip school and do all the lessons literally these mentors are cool to an extent you first should ask yourself what type of trading style you yourself are most comfortable with as many mentors offer classes and only teach a certain style of trading I myself in the beginning of my trading journey joined many groups and mentorship’s to find out it’s literally you’re own perception on trading and how you feel no two people ever experience the same sort of feelings .

I say utilize this website as it is by far the best website I’ve ever come across and find one strategy you best like backtest it many times come up with a trading plan and execute it along with a trading journal :notebook_with_decorative_cover:.

Best of luck my friend

4 Likes

Got a buddy on Instagram thats a straight wizard Im incredibly new but Ive seen their results. They speak for themselves. Now whats the cost not really sure

Thank you for the advice

Never follow anyone. Youll end up losing money. Learn the ropes yourself. Dont take advice or signals from anyone who has following etc. Dont be dumb. Yes i know its hard to learn everything yourself but if this is what you want to do you gotta do it all by yourself

2 Likes

I am looking for a mentor.