Any Groups for Newbie Traders

Hi everyone, Are there any groups out there for beginner traders where friends are made ideas are shared and the entire group is just filled with learning. If there are any, i’d like to join, If there are none, lets create one

2 Likes

I don’t know of any, I’m a newbie myself… I like d idea of creating one

1 Like

Let’s do it. I mean Rome wasn’t built in one day but by laying down one brick at a time, a city erupted.

Can i have that group link

if you can be active in Baby pips particularity pre school level , no need to other groups , its a place to become a knowledgeable trader by learning.

i always support Forex group particularly for beginners traders , but all members are not active , it can be useless.

I completed about 73% perecent of the School of Pipsology and started reading “Forex Trading” by Jim Brown which I am actually busy with at the moment. I was just looking forward to a group but the forum community is also overwhelmed with enough information to really get the hang of things, but trading in a group would’ve been really good.

1 Like

I still buy d idea of a group for we beginners. @apollotien can you share d forex trading PDF?

maybe you mean like whatsapp group.

it is more appropriate to finish pre school level minimum for 2-3 times , it supports to be a knowledgeable traded very rapidly as a new trader.

@Jennifer.Laura Yes, something like that. @TomCooper

i summarised everything I’ve done on the School of Pipsology course so far, but as of now I’m focusing more on demo trading and reading. In the picture is a summary of preschool and proceeds.

So we create a WhatsApp group or something?

For creating a new group, it may not be wise to work all naive traders. Beginners should try to work with proper trading methods or approaches which can guide them in attaining trading objectives in efficient manner. Without any argument a trader will necessitate proper trading understanding which can make him more successful even in any hard situation.

Thanks for the advice. What would be a proper trading method or approach as you put it?

What kind of group all of you want? This forum is also a group of people, you can make one open group post here for your discussion.

1 Like

Yeah, do you have one?

I did not understand what you actually asking? Please clear your words.

maybe there is a telegram group about forex out there.