Any Indians who make money in forex?

When i say Money i mean decent money ,make living out of it ?

I don’t know (sorry).

But it seems very unlikely, surely?

Given the legal position over forex trading in India, why would someone with enough trading skills, experience and capital to make a living out of it choose forex as the instrument to trade (rather than, say, futures or the Nifty index)?

So my strong hunch would be that the answer’s “no” (not retail traders, I mean), but I have no factual information to offer.

2 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding me… right

Another post hidden for no real reason hehe

i guess babypips is having a moment

I guess we should all stop replying out of fear that if we say HELLO it might get flagged

Oh well. what’s the point in replying to this stuff anymore
who are we helping ?
why do i even bother

i suppose what i am to learn from this is … if a newbie asks a question like
"do any indians make money in forex"

I SUPPOSE I AM TO IGNORE THEM hehe

yeah… Real productive site we have here

I’LL LEAVE YOU ALL TO IT… ok

Well, I am not from the India! But I have few Indian friends who are making regular money from this financial market! Then what?

@Luke_Ronchi
as for …

well… Then… the OP gets his answer.

but to add more clarify
How much are they making regularly ?

Sorry guys i didnt mean to set any panic … I am a 33 yr old guy . around 11 years back in 2007 ( dont even really remember that well ) i learned about forex . i think it was the time when the tsunami hit japan . I was looking to do many things on the internet … i have done things related to internet marketing .,Seo , outsourcing,hacking(Security) , i put some money on GJ pair and lost my account within few weeks . it was very volatile . Now i have got a job in a bank . technically i am not allowed to trade in forex since i am a government employee but i can always make an account in my mothers name and start trading … Forex is something which never got out of my head even when i didnt do anything for like 10 yrs or so … i want to get back into this … i can invest very little money to start with maybe 500 usd but i can invest about 2 - 3 years of time just to learn … I was kind of looking for some motivation …so was trying to find some indian chap . Sorry if i just created a sh!tstorm .

I do.
Fortunately i make it when players win & make it when they lose, so it’s a groove-a-liscious win-win.

1 Like

hey apache rider for how long u been doing it ?

hehe, i love it
APACHE RIDER commenting on INDIANS :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For many moons when the nations roamed free & Custer was but a glint in his momma’s eye.
It sometimes seems that long anyway!

@apache_rider
oh i see, You’re one of these THEME guys like Viper hehe

ok mate,
here is tribute to you form the 80’s
was definitely one of my favourites at the time

now, if you will say that this is Cherokee and not Apache

ok then Try this on for size
APACHE

The Sugarhill Gang - Apache (Jump On It) (Official Video)

enjoy

okay anyone else got any inputs ?

so… CONCLUSION

there are some, but NOT MANY
the Majority don’t
this is what he have seen here.
unless someone has something else to add

yet to recieve a reply from any indian

maybe these posters here were just bots and you never really received a reply from anyone LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Mate, like i said
there are not many, there are actually very few. that’s the truth of it.
but you continue on finding out hard facts from people who actually have… by all means

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t know the exact answer! But, I am sure it’ll be more than couple of years!