Any one to join my forex journey?

It really nice to hear that there are still some people who are actually sharing their learned lesson from the market and helping others.

1 Like

Yes butter. It’s a positive sign. We should learn from others to increase trading performance and also have to share current learning process.

2 Likes

Hi Rad!

I’m Ed and I’m on the same journey, but with BTC/USD. 34 and live in London too. Would be great to connect.

Ed.

Can you ensure what exactly you achieved from Babypips course and demo that you have explained? I am too much confused about the learning process you have.

hie Rad .im on the same journey with you and i will be very glad to connect with you so that we can share ideas

Hi Guys, looks like where all in the same boat!!
I have a circle of people i work with who help people like us in FX. Ive been doing it for 4 weeks and what I’ve learned is amazing…
im in London too and it would be great for us to met up. I attend an event on Thursdays and we could all met up their…

Jay

1 Like

Thank you for learning something. But what you have learned ?

Hi guys

I’d also like to join the group. I’ve been trading for some months, lossing ans and winning, so pretty much break even sofar.
Let me know

would be great to share thoughts and ideas.
Cheers

Hey guys I’m also at the same stage you guys are in I’m relatively new at trading but I’ve been trying to learn as much as possible. I’ve been practicing on MT4 and cTrader as trying to find the best platform for me. I’m currently studying candlestick analysis and it seems to be working. I’m originally from The UK but now living in Canada. It would be great to join your group, I was actually thinking myself of making a similar post.

Hi Rad,

I am Bank (My nickname) 26 living in Thailand, Can I join you?

Yeah, Peter. Good to see your positive efforts for a forum and their members. Hope to see your analysis soon with a forum.

What’s the terms and conditions to join in your team?

Hi Peter only 2 conditions passion to learn and second, will to share what ever you know about FX so we all can benefit and grow together :heart:

1 Like

Hi mate, I am with you on this one. For me, it is also all about learning now. I hope to finish the babypips school successfully and gain extra insight from articles on the web. I wish you the best of luck!

I agree. Please, tell me the procedure.

Tag me in a comment so that I can get the procedure to join the team for learning and getting the idea behind your strategy of work in trading.

1 Like

Hi Radoo.

I am fairly new to forex trading and have just had a suggestion made to me that I join this group, if I can, to hopefully learn from fellow minded traders. I am self taught but would really like to hear what others have learnt etc?
Please let me know how I can join the group and hopefully grow with all of you guys.
Regards, Brendan.

Growing your wisdom is true wealth.

Hi Radoo,
Do you mind adding me too. I am fairly new into forex trading. Will appreciate some help.

1 Like

I’d love to join now, and become a more active participant right after finishing the babypips school.

1 Like

It’s a fine line. Okay. Go through the pips school minimum 2-3 times.