Any real profitable trader?

Anyone do this for a living? Is there hope?

Look at:

EURGBP
GBPJPY
GBPUSD
CADJPY
USDJPY
AUDJPY
GOLD
AUDUSD
NZDUSD
EURUSD
EURNZD

last movements. Enough said.

I don’t even think anymore 5$ trillions are daily in this stuff. Looks like in this game only retail traders money are and they hunt for it. Whichever the direction, someone really move the price with complete control. SCAM

Edit: I’m talking about H4, D1 charts. To see how far it goes.

Edit 2: Why we lie to ourselves?

There are plenty that do this for a living , I think you maybe over thinking the situation. Once you can get in sync with the markets charting and money management becomes 2nd nature

1 Like

Its not a scam, its just price action. On the week so far I see 17 of 28 forex pairs plus Gold have moved in line with their trends as on the daily chart - that’s a 60% hit rate, happy with that.

1 Like

Hello…I’ll like to learn from you

Cannot agree more , stack the odds in your favour

Hi

I am easy found , just look for The Scruffy Trader and happy to answer any query

Kind Regards

Langers

1 Like

@Lang15 Hi. Are you trading H4/ D1 timeframes?

@insane19

Great moves in Gold on the daily over the past few days. Lots of money being made there.

Went short the Dow on Friday too, shorting isn’t something I do often but I can sense a ‘potential’ bloodbath on its way.

1 Like

I’m happy shorting - actually anything but the Dow, I never short the US indices, happy to let those opportunities go.

Why don’t you short much?

@tommor

Why don’t I short? Hmm in the past I was a jinx for bear moves. The minute I’d short it would turn around.

In hindsight that was just being a poor beginning trader, but those early trades leave a mark on you.

Also I’m just not good at flipping from one side of the market to the other.

But last week (wednesday I think) on the Dow I couldn’t resist the one day reversal, what with the total shut down of China, gold exploding higher, I had to channel my inner Jesse Livermore.

1 Like

For swing I use the D1 and the 4 hr for day 1 hr & 15 min

Thank you.

Do take care though, that poor guy came to a sticky end…

@tommor

Yes he did come to a sticky end which saddens me. He had Bi polar by all accounts, something which was not recognised in his day.

I still find Reminiscences to be the best book on the markets. It’s got a timeless wisdom that I continually appreciate year after year.

In fact as I get better and better at this game I appreciate the book even more .

One of the true market pioneers.

1 Like

Can i please have your email because I’m unable to reach out to you