Any tips this week for a newbie?

Any tips this week for a newbie trader?

1 Like

Check out the education section gain lots of knowledge

4 Likes

Carry on learning and practicing.

3 Likes

The answer is neither fundamental nor technical analysis, not even analysis ,only calculation

1 Like

YouTube is your best friend, watch loads of videos, open a demo account and back test on Trading View.

2 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking: There are a lot of free stuff online and if you’re determined to learn, you’d be able to access these. :blush: I don’t know much about paid courses but I think you can do just as good with the free resources. :smiley: Oh! And there’s this giveaway here that might be helpful if you’re doing it part-time. :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree with Ria, you don’t have to pay to learn. The internet has a lot of treasures in it to be honest.

1 Like

Completely agree. Learn and backtest. Newbies should be studying charts all day everyday

2 Likes

Welcome :hugs:, one tricked that I found helpful was to research the Basics of Forex trading before diving into the classes. I also find it helpful to take the quizzes before you go through the lessons. This way you can assure and address your strengths and weakness of trading. Best of luck :blush:.

1 Like

The education section here is definitely a good place to start.

1 Like

Marry your charts :joy:. Seriously spend time on demo and above all PRACTICE. There are many strategies. See what fits your lifestyle and situation.
Whenever you trade, write in detail why you took the trade and also how you feel on an emotional level at that time. Like this you will be able to give yourself feedback.

1 Like

Definitely, not going to jump in before I’ve learned a lot more!

Sure thing!

Nice, deep :joy:

Any YouTube channels you’d recommend?

School of pipsology is amazing!

Omg it’s amazing

On it, thanks for the advice

Thank you! I learn best by repetition defo

Nice, thanks for your advice!

1 Like