Anybody know any good indicators?

i got to get back to using these.

So are you waiting for weekly closes before making a move down to the lower time frames (so 4hr)? Couldnā€™t there be short term trends forming in the mean time?

Each morning I review the Weekly chart candles. If it is in a trend with the closing price noted, I move down to that morningā€™s 4hr chart to see if it is still following the trend. If so, I could expect the trend to continue that day. At least I get a positive probability of a winning $50 trade.

I suggest you do not use any indicators for trading, the price action, the rice line movements are the only reliable things. Follow my advice or regret it, and you will!

I suggest you @PrestonRiver donā€™t do that kind of statement. Price action is one of many methods in trading

different people can have different ideas. and I guess I am good to express my idea!!! yes, you can follow Gann theory and trade based on where stars are for example, but I wouldnt accept this can be profitable!

Thatā€™s right, if price action work for you it doesnā€™t mean it will work for others because we are different. Each trader needs to find own profitable method.

Iā€™ve heard a saying you can give a winning strategy from trader A to trader B, with the same rules and the outcome will be completely different. Different strokes for different folks. Something like that.

1 Like

Itā€™s all about increasing the probability Iā€™ve learned.

Could you explain how the triangular moving average differs from other moving averages? Also, any tips on how to best interpret these signals on the 1-hour chart?