Anybody know where MartinK is?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew where MartinK went? He was an awesome member that had a tonnnn of valuable input. He pissed some people off because he was too real and they were just too sensitive and took stuff to heart, but I personally miss reading his comments. Where is he??

Really? I got the impression that he was the sensitive one. He couldn’t accept anyone not agreeing with him and when he got things wrong, which was often, he would rant on in capitals rather than accept his mistakes. I’ve not been here very long but I think it’s better without him

1 Like

He is a good advisor at ant topic with great detail , I admit it.

He was just misunderstood by a lot of the things he said, but I’m sure he’s doing well. The forum is still awesome with or without him…still hope he comes back though lol

So many advisers are available in this community , most of them are found knowledgeable and some of them try to get attention especially from newcomers.

I believe this was his last topic/thread, with a post or two after:

He’s around I think, when he wants to be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I personally found his posts annoying and poorly written with little immediate value, but that’s my opinion. There should be some standard rules on how to avoid turning a forum into a playground of irelivant and off the mark information?

Just my thought, that’s if you want to help others?

Edit. I’m sure he’s a lovely chap, just needs to get to the point though.

1 Like

MartinK was a true force of nature…the lunatic fringe here had to quickly embrace him so as not to get blown away by his cyclonic postings… his earlier (pre 2018) posts contained some solid ideas and sound information for newbies…

I get what you’re saying, and perhaps i’m now an old fart. Having been around the block a few times in this game it’s nice to just see ‘to the point’ infomation, regardless of it being useful or not; not to mention the benefit from a reading forum point of view.

He was a forum member on steroids when it came to his keyboard, sometimes painful to read an entire post whilst wondering what the OP question was in the first instance, haha.

1 Like