Anyone here Day trading?

i am getting into day trading i have a lot of time and want to be a full time trader let me say a professional trader

1 Like

Best wishes, mate! Yes, I also do day trading; besides I am active on others trading style even scalping.

1 Like

Welcome KingAlpha, I keep track of the weighted Alpha about several currency pairs via barchart.com.

Happy trading and great success.

Traders are different in nature and objectives. Thereby it is always important for any trader to choose trading methods according to their abilities to bear risks and their expertise. So, best of luck. However, I usually use short term trading methods.

Daytrading is a trading style for the professionals, the full time traders. It is a bit difficult, but at the same time it is the most consistent and profitable (in per cent return).
One of the most important things in daytrading is psychology. Of course, it is important in any trading staly, but only in daytrading it can make a difference between the win or loss. Daytrader has no enough time to thing (not so much as swing trader, for example), so he acts under consistent pressure of time. That is why it is necessary to act stricktly according to the rules prescribed by your system.
There is a good article on trading discipline here: Discipline
Sometimes even experienced trader could underperform just because of lack of discipline, so this is the thing to start with.

1 Like

Oh okay how is scalping i am looking to try it as well Luke

thanks much Midwest happy trading to you as well and i know you will be successful

Okay Nathaniel i have time and i love the trading world i think day trading would be the right method for me

Thank you much J.C i have written a detail trading plan that i will stick to rigidly. in terms of self discipline i am very disciplined i am very much into body physique building and i belive that helps in all areas of my life thanks much for your advice

Welcome to the club! I started scalping one year ago and I liked it-ithe training is like playing with sharp knives until you got it…high pressure and funny things happen on this road before you come in the aerea of daily, regular profits! Good luck!

Thank much Kashmaster there is no turning back for me its a do or die situation here

This recommended, as traders we should be flexible and dynamic when it comes to the market. We cannot be rigid and dogmatic about our approach.

I basically try to use scalping trading style during the rangy market; especially horizontal rage. Time frame: 15m.

this sounds like a good idea

I basically, use the horizontal ranges because the SL/TP areas are very clear to use.

Very interesting Range Bound Strategy i will give it a try thanks luke

You should take this advice, daytrading is in deed the hardest way to trade this markets, so it should be your last goal. start with higher time frames and move your way down with time and experience.

2 Likes

oh okay i nderstand

Surely mate; and don’t forget to update me whatever the result you find actually!

Sure will do mate