Anyone here Day trading?

Very interesting Range Bound Strategy i will give it a try thanks luke

You should take this advice, daytrading is in deed the hardest way to trade this markets, so it should be your last goal. start with higher time frames and move your way down with time and experience.

2 Likes

oh okay i nderstand

Surely mate; and don’t forget to update me whatever the result you find actually!

Sure will do mate

That would be really great! I’m really excited to know your feedback! Have a great weekend.

yeah sure mate currently backtesting a 200 EMA strategy i will backtest a range bound strat after and let you know the outcome

Great; just one suggestion; count support/resistant levels on your trading chart.

1 Like

Yeah sure mate the strategy is working still tweaking it and incorporating other stuff i don’t like using indicators as well just one moving average I made a profit on the demo account this morning trading the GPB/USD

1 Like

That’s really great! Perfect (avoiding various technical tools); keep it up.

1 Like

Definitely This strategy is working will keep you posted

me too. We turned out to be the same. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Nice meeting you too lal.remigiusz

Good luck! Not promising that this will be easy, but if you really like the process you will never get bored, also daytrading will help you to work your schedule and to manage your time a little bit better. You will definitely become more experiences and this will make you professional faster.

1 Like

I do day trading.

I am enjoying the process i dedicate myself to master this and i will once i make this promise there is no turning back thank you so much for your encouragement Eroedon

How is it djpFxlover

Going well thanks. And you?

Learning a lot having some trouble with my chart time frame when i use a hour chart it feels slow but when i go say 5m or 15m it seems like my gains are much smaller and trading is more erotic

Trading is always erotic for me haha :stuck_out_tongue: