Anyone here Day trading?

I used to enjoy a game of chess when I was younger.

2 Likes

I am learning to not trade breakouts for a more insider info the charts we trade on is way more deep than we think just learning this mate

Me too. Following for advice

Yeah HollyHolly the market is way more than what we think

1 Like

I don’t think that day trading is hardest and that it is only for professionals. I actually see that trading on fundamentals is the hardest trading method. So, I would say to all newbies to try their skills with daily trading but only during the days when markets are relatively calm

I’m swing trader, mostly look at my phone to see setup every 4 hours,
But if I’m not busy with my child and job, I usually scalping at London hours,

And my rules is always scalping if H4 candle 30 min before close and after it,

A perfect game plan; basically breakout trading is so much challenging so, as a newcomer avoiding this trading setup is the best practice.

For example thats why i love daytrading-i started to switch on my laptop at 15:00 hrs today, closed the last trade around 17:30, 8 trades, 8 winners, more than 180 bucks in my account for 2,5 hrs.work (okay demo, but thast way it should be! It took me now approx. one year studying to reach that level, but if you work hard on your strategy, sooner or later it works!

Wow… where is the price? I used to have charts like that probably 2 years ago. It didn’t work out.

For day trading and scalps you want to see price and not indicators averaging past price action.

For Demo it’s not bad, but make sure you adjust your demo environment to what you would actually use in real account. Amount of money in your account (demo 1mil, real 1000) and also leverage plays quite a good part (demo 1:1000 or so and real 1:50).

Daytrade and scalping: Definitely not for beginners.

I don’t know if I day trade as I sometimes open trade and leave it pans out for next day and sometimes I close trade in 30mins or so. And still watching swing trading ideas to find out how to scalp. You need to be aware of higher time frame to know what price is likely to do in lower time frame.

I see scalping as gamble as you won’t have enough time to place your stop loss before price jumps or even gap with news. You might find, it is your cup of tea until you blow your account. And for scalping avoid Market Maker brokers as they will reprice as they like to scare hell out of you to either close your trade or trigger margin call.

Yes I am, Because I am from Asian session, I always trade in morning time After 11, that is how my trading day start.

what if trading night?

Thanks for your advice- but I checked all what you mentioned out already:. I ride my demo account as real as possible, so I have leverage 1:300, my initial deposit was 3000, order size 8 lots, only EUR/USD, if I have time I set take profit 0,5 pip, and because I had bad experience with a broker who was also market maker ( exactly what you said) my broker now is not involved in price making-so far now it’s going on pretty well. The deeper someone goes into details, the better is progress

I am a long-term trader and I am doing good business as a long-term achiever. I think if you want to stay safe on the market then you have to think as long as possible. The long thinking covers up the smaller mistakes. What do you people think in this regard?

Best wishes for u

Thanks mate! I am sure; you are on the way of success; waiting to read your success story.