Anyone here vaping? šŸš¬

Youā€™d better buy certified products, unless you know chemistry on a quite high level. Iā€™ve also had some attempts, however Iā€™m not really good at all this DIY stuff. Donā€™t you think that finding actually qualitative vape related products is kinda hard? Iā€™d personally encountered so many fake liquids, pods, all these devices until I discovered [removed for forums violation) This online shop I consider to be one of the best in UK. They offer wide array of available products and theyā€™re considered to be of the highest quality. Iā€™ve recently ordered Endura T18 to try. Great product- suitable for beginners and inveterate vapers. I suggest you check this shop.

No, I have never really had any interest in any kind of smoking.

What is the matter with you guys ? - Vaping is for wimps.

You believe all this government propaganda about smoking being bad for you.
Smokers are rebels - governments donā€™t like rebels - they can turn into anarchists.
'Scare the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of them and tax ā€˜em to hellā€™

Benefits of smoking ā€¦

1. Kills bacteria in your lungs.
    And only 1.3 % of covid deaths were smokers. Yes, 1 point 3%
  2. Stress reliever. How many people die from stress related heart attacks ? (obviously good for forex traders)
  3. Appetite suppressant.
    How many deaths from obesity ?
  4. Smokers do not get colitis (Iā€™m not a doctor but several doctors have confirmed this with me).
  5. Alzheimers.
    Now perhaps the jury is still out on this one, but a doctor I know
    (neurosurgeon in fact) tells me he would rather die from smoking than get alzheimers.
    He also vouches for the other benefits out lined here. He is a very good 40 a day man.

I am 72 years old and would probably be dead 10 years ago if I didnā€™t smoke, as would many other elderly smokers.
Donā€™t believe this government propaganda and phoney statistics ā€˜lies, damn lies and statisticsā€™.
When I die, the statisticians will say I was a smoker and died from smoking - b/s.
Talking statistics Alan Carrā€™s statistics are phoney.
I once worked with some people, ten of whom went on an Alan Carr anti smoking course, which offered them a free repeat course if this first one failed. They ALL failed, but did not go back for the second free course. So in Alan Carrā€™s stats they were 100% successful, when in fact 100% FAILED.
Of course, I am not suggesting that smoking canā€™t kill you, but the benefits far out weigh the disadvantages.

SMOKING IS GOOD FOR YOU - DONā€™T GIVE UP !

And for all you non smokers - itā€™s never too late to start or start again.