Anyone here with prop firm trading experience?

That’s amazing! So in your situation, how much time do you spend trading (maybe per week?) and is it all just with the5ers? Or do you also have another trading account that’s not funded?

I only trade with them for now :slightly_smiling_face: and i am in trades with Day candles i check up on each day 1 or 2 times and else i see if there is some in/out opportunities on the products i follow each day and for that i use London open as my anchor if can say like that and my TF will mostly be on 1 hour TF and i go into the market on 5 min TF and let my trades run from there, but each day i setup my pairs starting from the Day candle and down to the 1 hour candles and take it from there if i can find trades in the market(s)

1 Like

So that’s about how many hours per day in terms of setting up and adjusting? :slight_smile:

I’ve also tried researching some of these prop companies that are supposedly UK based. But like you I find it hard to trust them. They all claim to be UK based and funding all these traders, but when you check companies house you can rarely find their companies. If you do find them they have either never completed a yearly tax return or they simply have zero money in their tax return. Makes you wonder, how can a company with no money afford to prop so many traders??

1 Like

it doesn’t take that long since it’s the same thing I do day after day.

If i start on a new pair the setup takes me below 30 min and after that it’s just a matter of adjusting each day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello:
I started FOREX in January 2023, reading and completing the BabyPips course, at the same time I opened a demo account at IG broker. I got involved in learning MQL using MT4. I spent a lot of time writing and testing my own EA. On March 13, I started my first FTMO challenge and failed. I then took three FTMO free trials of 15 days each, passed the last two and felt confident about accepting the second challenge, which started on April 10 and ended on May 23. I spent 45 days (30+15) to finish the challenge. And then 21 days to pass the verification. On July 12 I got my FTMO account and started trading. In my opinion, I couldn’t do it without my EA, so it was worth all the time I spent learning MQL and developing the BOT.

I hope it help.

Prominent prop firm shut down and charged with fraud by the CFTC.

Wow so that’s literally about an hour per day max? That’s crazy fast! :exploding_head:

I have a question: how can I check a prop firm? Which ones can be trusted and which ones cannot?

Please tell me what risks you have? After all, in essence, you are not using your own capital.

The flamingo has spoken. :smiley:

1 Like

Some times you just gotta trust a Flamingo

it was not bad experience when I was trading with my own strategy then I got EA helped me a lot because the concept of that EA was different it is not a speculative EA, it’s a hedging EA. It would help you either pass the prop challenge or recover the cost of the challenge. and helped me on the funded stage too

Are you selling said EA?

1 Like

Pretty obvious, aint it? :slight_smile:

I wanted him to confirm it lol

Dirty scammers won’t admit their wrong-doings.

No I am selling I am just a user and looking for the best for me
so, I share the idea with others maybe I could find something better or someone tried the same idea
so we could exchange some of experiences

Tried to get a $1 account at the start of the year, it was a promo, but the site was down due to all of the interest. That’s as close as I got.

Did you finish all the challenge phases?

After carefully considering all the pros and cons, I ultimately decided to register with Axi Select. There have certainly been some disheartening news recently for many prop trading firms due to MetaQuotes.
Wish me luck! :beers: