Anyone into crypto staking?

LMK when you try! VERY curious.

All of those I own a little of but not staking atm. How’s the staking process for each of those?

I’ll be sure to post back once I’ve got the staking up. The APY can’t stay that high for long. But anything in the double digits will be amazing.

BNB can be staked in Trust Wallet, Ada - in Exodus or their own wallets like Yoroi or Daedalus, Dot is usually staked on the native wallet by Polkadot. It is really simple, to be honest. usually I get the coins via margex.

Fantom and tomb.finance. Give it a look if you hold Fantom.

Agree, Fantom is a very good project with strong community and experienced devs.

I’m new so I can’t say a lot yet. I use bring.finance

I was looking this up and saw some threads on Reddit talking about how many steps it involved and unfortunately, that discouraged me. I def need to look into it again!

Which coins are you staking on bring.finance?

I soft stake in yield bearing wallets still but everything id staked throughout 2020 that was unlocked this year on 12 month contracts. iv taken the profit and ran. Best to realise a return than to watch it slip away right.
Anyone here used aubit yet? Seems legit enough as to operation, confusing as to how they were able to generate returns but is possible at a deeper look into their eco system.

Oh nice. What was the average APY if you don’t mind me asking?

Only recently tried Terra Station and Anchor. Looking into Yoroi next. How about you? What were you using this past year?

Varied, different with each crypto and different validators or staking pools offering different amounts of interest etc most paid out agreed percentage of coin, 5% all the way to about 28%.I did terribly by not researching fully and looking further. I was like…ooh I can stake my vechain for +17% apy.Thank you very much that’ll do. Used whatever I could find at the time at the simple google search of defi staking? or pos pools? lol and then used whatever I could afford to as many had a minimum stake amount etc kr what was available to me as a uk user.I got booted this year from Celsius as they can’t serve uk client’s anymore.
It was and is still, a minefield of options and requirements that killed me off the top of my head few providers with pools were, celcius, fantom, coti, everstake, blockdaemon, some directly through exchanges for their own native tokens and perks, and or access to staking pools,binance, swissborg , crypto com , uniswap, and more recently pancakeswap,sushiswap. Staked ONE directly through harmonies main net website too. Its nothing retirement worthy but the overall returns are of course significantly larger than my initial investments, most having gone 10-20x,some 100x+ through luck and a self fullfilling prophecy playing out. As I believe that whilst theres usecase in alot of crypto, I consider some of the stronger projects to be overpriced in the grander scale of things to be re entering here myself, and would like to allow for larger markdown phases to reaccumulate tokens id like to stake going into the 2023 but particularly 2024 and anticipation of btc’s next reward halvings effect on the crypto market.see if we are to repeat history again. So currently looking more into just yield farming atm with what I’m trying to deduce as a lower risk portfolio for the time being , and simply just holding some crypto in yield bearing wallets so I am able to swing trade a portion spot give or take up to a days price action with any transfers required

This is me with Celsius’s 6% APY lol.

What happened btw after you got booted? Did you get your money back + yield?

Yes this is my plan too going forward. Just a little risky in case these companies go belly up for whatever reason no? Or like stolen keys etc. Do you pay for insurance for these things? I looked it up was wondering who’s using them.

Finally got into staking TIME and SPELL. But there are so many options out there.

Bathroom reading: 15 Best Staking Coins in 2021 - MoneyMint

I like how by the time I got into this the market drops lol

That just means, you get it on a discount! Well, at least as long as price holds!

Exactly. You know what they say, a falling knife has no handle!

Appologies for the delay. shoulder injury and have been very ill for weeks. Yes no problems at all. I heard about them having to close doors to new uk customers on the internet 1st off, so got a bit panicky and phoned them and turns out they had emailed me mentioning it but filtered to junk.my conversation over the phone I did get the impression they wanted to maintain existing customers though , and they said they were hoping to be able to deal with uk customers again sooner or later.problems with me continuing to use but did transparently tell me that I may have an issue potentially to access my account via the app eventually due to geo location so I just withdrew everything in case, paid out +yield :+1:
similar scenario happened to bybit, banned uk customers in Jan '21, but I was able to continue trading until March and I received an email outlining all accounts with a uk phone number used in registration are to be terminated so I emptied my account quick as I had all my btc that wasnt earning interest in that account at the time and wasn’t taking any chances. in all fairness though you are able to still use them using just an email for registration and a vpn, iv tested the theory and discussed it with support but you shouldn’t apparently :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Livin life on the edge!

I’m glad you got all your money back + interest!