Anyone into crypto staking?

This is me with Celsius’s 6% APY lol.

What happened btw after you got booted? Did you get your money back + yield?

Yes this is my plan too going forward. Just a little risky in case these companies go belly up for whatever reason no? Or like stolen keys etc. Do you pay for insurance for these things? I looked it up was wondering who’s using them.

Finally got into staking TIME and SPELL. But there are so many options out there.

Bathroom reading: 15 Best Staking Coins in 2021 - MoneyMint

I like how by the time I got into this the market drops lol

1 Like

That just means, you get it on a discount! Well, at least as long as price holds!

Exactly. You know what they say, a falling knife has no handle!

1 Like

Appologies for the delay. shoulder injury and have been very ill for weeks. Yes no problems at all. I heard about them having to close doors to new uk customers on the internet 1st off, so got a bit panicky and phoned them and turns out they had emailed me mentioning it but filtered to junk.my conversation over the phone I did get the impression they wanted to maintain existing customers though , and they said they were hoping to be able to deal with uk customers again sooner or later.problems with me continuing to use but did transparently tell me that I may have an issue potentially to access my account via the app eventually due to geo location so I just withdrew everything in case, paid out +yield :+1:
similar scenario happened to bybit, banned uk customers in Jan '21, but I was able to continue trading until March and I received an email outlining all accounts with a uk phone number used in registration are to be terminated so I emptied my account quick as I had all my btc that wasnt earning interest in that account at the time and wasn’t taking any chances. in all fairness though you are able to still use them using just an email for registration and a vpn, iv tested the theory and discussed it with support but you shouldn’t apparently :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Livin life on the edge!

I’m glad you got all your money back + interest!

I recently started staking my bitcoins on eToro, I like this kinda of passive income. I get my reward every month, so if you’re still thinking about it, I would recommend to join. I found a nice article about it on a topforextrade website, which led me to join staking in a first place.

Just an update to say that I did lose money to this staking activity. Lost it from both LUNA and TIME. About $200 at $100 each. I knew the potential of losing this amount of money was high and I was willing to take the risk!

I do it natively!
I think it is a great way to earn some extra income without having to put in too much effort. I have been stalking my coins for a while now and it has been working out great. I have been able to make some good profits from it. I think it is a great way to earn some passive income.

Which ones are you staking right now?

Some time soon I also plan to stake some Sol and maybe Dot.

I’m thinking about staking some BNB too. What would you say is the wallet with best conditions for staking BNB at the moment?

Idk I’m still pretty traumatized and don’t want to deal with anything crypto-related right now. Still so scary.

Do yo consider Gemini Earn with GUSD staking?

I guess it technically isn’t. But you earn 8%. Not bad!

You guys staking which crypto coins? I am not much familiar with this so would like to know more about this.

I just looked them up on YT then followed their instructions there.

Got a Coinbase account? You can stake with them. Lock up your coins probably until next year sometime and you get interest. Who knows though when you can get your funds out.

Is this what you’re currently doing?