Anyone know Jimmy Wong's trading method?

I can’t find his trading method. Please if you guys know write here!

Jimmy Wong is a total SCAM Forex Trainer and school.
Cheated us in vietnam with Babylons.

Do not believe in Jimmy Wong of JF Lennon. we students lost money after learning from him. And Jimmy Wong does not care about us.

Collect money and go.
And Jimmy Wong wants to collect money from students here and trade for them. Minimum US$200,000. Jimmy Wong think we vietnam people easy to cheat. Act like big VIP here. F#ck face.

Jimmy Wong. Big fat lousy con man Jimmy Wong

1 Like

I am their student, Jimmy Wong and Babylons are scammer, never go to their course !
If you want to know, I tell you right now.

4000usd for 2 days course of 2 strategies:

1. Strategy 1: JWT, 2 crossing SMA, 1 fast 1 slow, when they crosses over you buy and sell, can find anywhere in this forum, $h!t strategy, totally turn out 50/50 strategy after long run
  2. Stragegy 2: after a consecutive so called trend same color candles, you go reverse the trend. Absolutely losing money all the time.
    That’s what 4000usd for. Send me some if you find this post meaningful haha
1 Like

I saw some videos in youtube.

Seems like he uses simple support and resistance strategy. Naked trading, based on price action. It’s no magic. Seems like he fools people into thinking he’s some sort of forex magician or superstar.

Seems like a scam to me.Will stay out of it and will advise you to do the same.

you should not find it. It have no real value.
unless you want to loss

I read some positive reviews about him.

But I don’t believe online course is worth of 4000 $.

I think this is only for singaporean citizen, they will meet Jimmy Wong in real world ?

Am I right ?

Otherwise, who would spend thousand dollar for online school or course ?

" Anyone know Jimmy Wong’s trading method? "

I thought this was the start of a joke…

What do you mean ?

After some research and visited his site I don’t think he is a scammer ?

4000 $ course if we meet him in real world and get guided straightly and if we can really make consistent profit later is maybe worth it.

He doesn’t promise get rich quickly like Kishore M even though he shows some videos that maybe try to trick the viewers a bit because its like magic.

He can trade without see the chart with 67% of accuracy.

Also a lot of his students defend him in one of Singaporean forum.

I want to hear about Jimmy Wong from his students here if there are some…

Can you guys share your experience and tell the truth ?

Can you please explain about those strategies a bit more ?

I don’t believe that’s all, otherwise their students in Singaporean forum won’t defend him.

I don’t mean to steal the secret, just want to know the overview of them a bit more detailed.

1 Like

By the way, here’s his review in one of the Singaporean Forum

� Forum � Review of Singapore Forex Previews / Seminars � JF Lennon by Jimmy WongSingapore Best Forex Courses Reviews

Jimmy is a sophisticated con artist. Just think of it this way, if he’s that good, does he need to still run courses especially when he’s supposedly well off. If he’s that great, he would already be retiring at some Maldive islands and closing down his seminar business. He was kind of blacklisted in Vietnam after many students lose money after attending his course.

He is a con artist and now he is acting in movie call re-solve. Wondering ever since Paul Tudor or Warren Buffett acting in movies. So beware of your money before signing up on his course.

Jimmy Wong has two courses - beginner and advance. The price of each course is easily more than S$4k. During the course you’ll need to make a Non-disclosure agreement before the course begins.

He made his first pot of gold in forex as written in the newspaper. He has a mentor. He got plenty of awards from the commercial world and from the government. He has a group of traders who he specially selected as the Elite Team to trade. He drives lamborghini, luxury cars and motorbikes, a luxury yacht and lives in luxury houses (and maybe a private plane?) and have many businesses. And now an investor and a movie star.

Many followers (mostly his students). The strategies which he teaches in the course are considered to be basic and definitely not the only strategy he has to make a living (I think). I suspect he has more strategies where he could make from forex. I think his fortune is not just from forex alone. He has other businesses too.

Some people get disappointed after attending his course because students expected to become like him after attending his course. In the course he shows off some of his luxury possesses. In any way, who doesn’t want to show when one is rich?

I don’t exactly know how many of his students would become richer than before but sure enough his students supported him very much. For what reason? Don’t ask me.

Although he keeps saying that he is not an IB or affiliate to any forex broker, he uses TCforex in the course to show how his strategies would work. If you use his strategies on other broker, you won’t see the same result. In fact, every student needed to install MT4 from TCforex before coming to the class. After completed the courses, his workers would call you and ask whether you have registered a live account with TCForex and start trading. But they don’t force you.

You see the MT4 provided by different brokers would have different data. For example, one of his strategies which uses 2 SMA, you may see the SMA crosses one another in “A” broker’s MT4 and not in “B” broker’s MT4. This is because the data and spread is different for every broker. JW’s strategies were developed using the data from TCForex as mentioned by JW So, it is therefore, can only use on TCForex to get the results expected.

You can attend his seminar first before decide to sign up for this course. You can ask questions during the seminar but I can tell you that most likely you would not ask any question. Why? Because Jimmy would tell you that what he is going to teach is not holy grail. If you want a holy grail strategy then his course is not suitable for you. With that you probably too embarrass to ask question. You mostly likely think this is true - there is no holy grail strategy in the world. Hence you won’t ask any more question. Not that you cannot ask questions. you would probably ask something like - do you need experience to use his strategies or is it complicate to learn…such things. Nobody will ask - will the strategy makes me rich, will the strategy gives sure win trade, how you derive your strategies? what is the logic behind, blah,blah… But then you still can ask him such questions if you really want to get the worth of your fee. He’ll still give you an answer.

During the course he would demonstrate his trading live. He will show you how accurate he is predicting a trade in USD/JPY before one of the news being announced. The trade almost always goes the direction he predicted. You will find that the strategies he taught in the beginner class will not be able to predict like he does. Why? I don’t know. Maybe one has to learn in his advance course. That why there is beginner and advance courses. If you attend both courses, the price can easily come to about $8k. Still, after attending these two courses, would you become as rich as him. I think nobody would tell. I known more than 10 people who attended either one or both of his courses, I yet to see them driving a porshe.

Forex is all about emotion and money management. In fact, if you have studied forex carefully, you would understand that any forex strategy would work successfully. Believe me even a three year old child can be a successful and profitable trader provided he/she can control his/her emotion very well and adhere strictly to a set of money management strategy.

Even a pro makes losses every now and then. Jimmy Wong is not a god of forex. He comes to this far is not without going through many failures. I heard he almost got broke.

You still think he is a conman? He did not cheat you for the money. People are funny kind. When you are rich and you want to teach people how to get rich. But then people doubt about you. You can’t expect the rich will make you rich immediately overnight, right? He teaches one or two of tricks to get you enlightened, the rest is up to yourself. You are not expecting the rich to share their fortune with you just like that, are you? If you want get rich fast, I give you this email and you can wish for it. If He heard you and think you deserved it, He will make you rich overnight.

Whether you can become as successful as he is very much depend on how well you can control your emotion and how well you adhere to the money management he taught you. It is just like flipping a coin. There is 50/50% of getting a head or a tail each time you flip the coin. But if you can control the flipping force and the way you flip the coin, chances are the probability of getting a head would be more than tail or vice-versa. You know that this is not easy. Similarly in Forex, it is not easy to control one’s emotion and adhere strictly to a set of money management. By the time you are able to do that, most likely you have had made many losses. so you see, one needs to learn from failures before you could understand what is successful. In fact every successful forex trader would tell you these two important things. Please, there is no such thing as “successful Trader” in any trading business. Successful trader means one does not make a failure trade. Please, even pro make losses. At the end of the day, the bottomline is profit. Even making $1 at the end is still consider successful. Agree?

1 Like

Thank you for your replying and all. Now i don’t need him trading strategy or method

Went for his CSR course 4 a cause with the same strategy, its really all about strict money management. else its all about gambling.
There is no such thing as sure-win & no loss in trading. if you know anyone telling u this is prob a scammer. One cannot control the market no matter how good one claims their method is. If u have the money, u go to many different schools to learn & compare which one is bullshit & which one works.