Anyone trying Forex Overdrive?

Thank you for sharing your info. Is Overdrive the only EA you are using? Or are you using some other EA? I have been using Forex Hacked also which uses a powerful martingale strategy with decent results but not anything like you are experiencing - especially for the amount of time spent. Any other tips as to which person’s trading system you employ, or are you just doing it all on your own experience?

Yes Bill Overdrive is the only EA I am using. Every other one that I have tried has not worked well for me at all! As far as my trading technique, my favorite one for scalps is using the 15 or 30 minute charts and just going for 30 pip moves. I use very small positions and double it if I lose a trade. For example. If I run a .2 lot size for 30 pips and I lose, then I make it .4 for the next one. That gives you $60 for each winning set. I try to go with the trend also…in this example I would make sure i’m going with the trend on the 1 hr chart. I have another momentum strategy that I use that is similar to this also.

With my momentum strategy I generally use the one or two hour time frame and buy when I notice a pullback and notice there is no real decline in momentum indicated by the faster moving MACD line. I try for 100 pips and often it is best to go with the trend! I have a picture I can email you of a recent trade on the USD/CAD if you want to see an example. I am not sure how to post it on here? And again, I start with a small position and if I lose then I just double the next one. Make sure you are not getting three and four losers in a row or this probably isnt the best way for you to make money!

I think this EA should be renamed to Forex Overkill.

I’m sorry but that statement doesn’t make sense. The creators of these robots want to make money above all else which is why they make these programs so why would they keep a robot that works to themselves when they can make more by selling it as well as using it?

You obviously have no idea how the markets work.

If someone has a robot that makes money then they will never sell it because they would make so much more money trading it. If robots worked so good then everyone will be using them and everyone would be rich.

And i see you have just registered to post this so you are probably one of those scammers trying to fool people into buying worthless robots

Can you please assiste me about forexoverdrive setting :
I’m looking for some kind of setting who can open same 5 pair in same time but with 20 sec delay from each of them .
Foe example i choose 5 pair or uro/usd 5min chart and them set them up to open with 20 sec from each other .

If it is possible .please tell me how .
With best regard

Hello,

I haven’t tried forex overdrive but I have tried forex megadroid. All I could say is that forex megadroid is the biggest scam ever. They have caused me to lose a lot of money. First off, the robot will take very small profits but HUGE losses. If ever it gets into a losing position it will hold it until it brings your account down to the ground. Also, for example, if they place a tp at 30 pips above… they will place an sl 90 pips below. Their marketing gimmick that they advertise as artificial intelligence is bull****. The only reason why this robot scores as #1 on many sites is because of their affiliates or people who lie about the performance. It trades the eur.usd only yet, not once had it ever traded during the euro session. It always trades around 4pm eastern when there is no volume. Also, sometimes it will not trade for a week.

Don’t fall for any of the ea’s… you are better off learning and becoming good rather than trusting poorly conceived softwares.

For a more extensive review, go read the post I left on forex peace army.