Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

I have to say that their offshore lience makes me confused, but the monthly volume in USD, if it’s true, it does sound a promising broker.

I see in the demo contest, people are in top 20 with only 70.000$? is that possible? since when opening a demo account you have 50.000$ already. could I understand that traders arent professional at all!! I’m neither. but I’m newbie, that’s different.

some sharing.

on tickmill start with the welcome bonus usd 30. Using scalping EA
can’t post link as i do not have enough post.

impressive, you are on the right way to withdraw money from no deposit, bonus account!!

5 standard lot for withdrawal, still quite far away. haha

however looking your profit factor, i am quite sure , you will withdraw your profit from tickmill welcome account soon. i mean , if your balance grow bigger and bigger, of course it will be easy task to close 5 lots requirement

do you guys know about Islamic account? it offer no-swap on overnight position since it against Muslim faith.
Well, sometimes I want to be a Muslim :expressionless:

I see it for Muslim only, you have to provide related documents to prove that you are Muslim. it’s because their faith doesnt accept swap overnight. But this account doesnt for people from other religions, if they detect abuse, your Islamic account and even your live account will be closed.

my religion prohibits losts. is there any broker where you can win only?

your religion is intresting, may you share more with me. :smiley:
and i hope we can spread it , so any broker will tailored a special account for us .
i think if a broker offered a free swap, it does not means it is for moeslem only
i mean , almost all religions are not allowed its people to accept swap and interest

it is only for muslims. special threatment always for those who cry for it.

you might join in Demo account ;)) no matter how much you lose, you wont lose any real money. and with Tickmill, you even can earn money through demo contest weekly.

:)) there’re many special campaign for every trader, you know that, for example, at Tickmill they have many campaigns you migh freely join in: Gold rush, Welcome account, demo contest, trader of the month…
but as I know, people often ignore what they might take advantage from.

Thank you for your enthysiastic comments about our competition! Register for the next lap, practice your skills and trade yoursef to the top of next week’s leader board :slight_smile:

In the other news, due to the upcoming referendum in the UK, we expect abnormal volatility on the market and will be making changes to the leverage and margin requirements for certain instruments.

We will lower the leverage for the whole referendum week. This change will affect both existing and new orders.

Starting from market open on June 20 until market close on June 24, our standard leverage rates will be reduced as follows:

[B]all GBP pairs - from 1:500 to 1:25[/B] (4% margin requirement)
[B]all EUR pairs - from 1:500 to 1:100[/B] (1% margin requirement)
[B]UK100 index - from 1:100 to 1:20[/B] (5% margin requirement)
Accounts that do not have a standard leverage setting will have their leverage changed by the same proportion as indicated above.

Depending on the market conditions, we may enforce close-only regime for certain currency pairs or indices. Large accounts that accumulate substantial market exposure may see their account leverage lowered further, subject to prior warning.

Please also consider that Bid/Ask spreads will most likely be considerably wider during market volatility, which could affect even hedged positions.

Because of this change, you may need to close trades or add funds to your account or risk a possible margin closeout if you currently have an open GBP, EUR or UK100 positions with higher levels of leverage and do not have enough funds in your account to cover the increased margin requirements. We strongly advise you to perform the necessary funding actions well in advance, in order to ensure your account will be well funded before the leverage is lowered.

[B]The affected pairs will return to prior leverage levels after the market close on June 24, 2016.[/B]

I was supposed to closed all my orders and exit the market this week, but I see the fees-free campaign Tickmill offer, sound attractive. when I use ECN pro account and have to pay for every order I take, this’s great offer.

i was also looking for a broker to start working with and will like to know if Tickmill is a good broker i can work with.

finally, i have completed 5 standard lot traded. I did make a deposit of usd 100 for another live account.
I have email to the support, hope can do internal transfer. cheer

congrast, you might even withdraw that money, right? and how about the execution? does it good as they say?

ah,they still need to call me to verify. I missed that call (4 times). anyway,will update here once i have the succeed

finally able to post link.
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/vps-test-2/1630874
this is the welcome bonus account. i am trying to move the funds to my other live account.