What is the one thing that causes traders to blow their account?

Hello everyone, I’m new here and new to trading as well and I want to know what you guys think about forex signals because I’m considering joining one provider.

Ask yourself a few questions;

If their signals are accurate, why don’t they just trade them themselves instead of selling the service?

What are you going to learn by following signals?

If you must follow signals, why not just use the free ones most decent brokers provide?

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Your reply is highly appreciated however can you suggest some of the brokers that offer free signals.

I use Oanda personally

1 Like

Ok but is it possible to get the signals from them without depositing money into your account because I have already signed up with Icmarkets?

You can try ig index trade of the week. Every Monday they put out a video. If you want I can just forward you the link each week if they make you deposit.

2 Likes

I would really appreciate that

A new trader who wants to follow signals, free or purchased, is in too much of a hurry for his own good. He wants to make a profit but doesn’t want to work at learning how to trade. This is a bad start as the job of learning trading skills does not end at the close of the first profitable week or month or even year: it goes ever onwards. Its easy to become a trader: its much harder to be a trader. If he can’t even set aside a few weeks to understand how to become a trader, how will he be a trader?

6 Likes

This makes more sense. Thanks

Hello there , thanks alot for the advice and i’d love to learn how to be a very great trader and i don’t understand the pipsology school

thanks so much and it’ll be a very great for me to be a good trader

Keep learning, use other sources as well such as Youtube, but don’t trade live until you understand the subject and have run practice trades using a demo account.

1 Like

signals are useless majority of the time. You’re better off learning how to trade on your own, and with the help of a profitable mentor. I also listen to this trading podcast every morning where they trade for about 4 hrs LIVE,Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

He’s an awesome trader, and gives out a ton of helpful tips and advice for new traders, so listen to his saved podcasts when you get a chance.

2 Likes

Don’t rely on forex signals for your trading decisions. It will not help you in improving your trading skills.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I really appreciate

1 Like

I’ll check it out thanks a lot.

I find that it is better option to develop own strategy which will provide you good trading signals, then to simply rely on signals from other providers. Certainly, this should be personal decision made by each trader

1 Like

Sorry about delay.

Sure, Signals are great if they are a signal from your trading strategy!

1 Like