Are strong technicals enough to bring Bitcoin price to $100K in 2021?

HECK YES. Although I honestly would have probably sold all of it at 100k lol

Let’s see what happens with the Bitcoin ETFs in the coming weeks. If one or many are approved, then yes. If they are rejected, then we don’t hit $100k.

I think the spot market is elevating price, which is different than the last leg up were the derivatives market was highly leveraged on btc. Feels different right now.

First time heard of him. And what is he saying about EOY price and this cycle top?

Back in May he was predicting $220K per BTC. Not sure he has commented on market top, but I think he has been more right than any for 8 years on a row about the end of year market price of BTC.

He also hates Jamie Dimon with a passion, so he’s got my vote.

1 Like

The forecast for 100 thousand dollars for 1 Bitcoin now looks realistic for 2021.

What changed your mind? ETF approval?

Does this keep you in or out of the market?

Who changed their minds? I cannot see anyone who posted a change of mind on this thread

I don’t trade crypto. Why? Not really interested, albeit good luck to those who speculate. Prefer FX currency pairs, plus DAX index - breakout strategy.at London opening time.

My previous POV related to investing and holding crypto currencies. BTW, my hobby is to enjoy the FX challenge and keep me out of mischief.

I’m fortunate to have enough money to meet my everyday expenses - which is all I need.

There speaks a learned man. :+1:

When I feel myself gravitating towards another new pursuit I always stop and remind myself that “the devil makes work for idle hands”, and that pulls me back to some of the more long term pursuits that have kept me content for decades.

Hmmm, maybe I replied to the wrong thread. Too many tabs open.

Yea, cryptos can get really technical really fast. And you have to keep us with those changes some times weekly. Totally get sticking with what you know and what works.

Yes it does. Let’s see what happens next. :sweat_smile:

$220K could be right for the cycle top but i`m not seeing as this EOY price.

Check this out from Raoul Pal. It compares the 2012/13 cycle with current cycle. I intend to set a target to be “all out” of BTC and ETH if they follow anything like this trajectory between now and year end. Then pray for the 80% market contraction. The point is - if you can make anywhere near 8X between now and end of year, does it matter if you miss the peak?

2 Likes

True. Thanks for this, I appreciate your updates, I haven’t been selling any of my crypto holdings. :sweat_smile:

For some technicals on BTC, give this guy a follow on Twitter. Shares a lot, is well respected by the community.

https://twitter.com/WClementeIII

I don’t think we’re going to see 100k this year. 70k, maybe, and even that is questionable right now. 100k just doesn’t seem realistic.

Very promising comparison. :money_mouth_face:

I just read an interesting Youtube video from one of my favourite influencers, Benjamin Cowen. It is a much better practical plan of when to buy / when to sell BTC. I will be amending my own buy /sell BTC and ETH plans based on this. It is a timely find. I need to get this stuff down on paper as part of our plan (like yesterday)