Are there communities online where traders work as a team?

On the one hand, i can’t count the number of posts which warn to steer clear of any paid education for forex. Courses, signals, and social trading accounts seem to be hated by almost everyone!

On the other hand, I have seen a lot of people say “you should never trade alone”.

Also it follows logic that more minds would make better decisions together?

So my question is, does everyone just do their own thing, or are there communities online where people trade together and help each other? If so, how do you go about finding them?

Helloooo! :blush: What I get often is that, in trading forex, it helps if you have a community you could turn to when you’re confused or looking for direction. :thinking: Personally, I think this is actually a good place for that already. :smiley: I’m sure there are lots of groups out there but you usually have to pay to be part of those groups. :open_mouth:

I don’t think there another Forex community that could be more helpful than this one here. You don’t need to use or share trading strategies because many traders do not reveal how they make their money. What you can gain from communities is information when needed.

For learning purpose group is OK but for trading I do not think it’s a good idea. To become a good trader calm and composed mind is very important. In a group there will different opinion which will make you confused. You won’t be able to develop a mind set.

1 Like

Not really. Unless you pay :frowning:

1 Like

It won’t be that easy taking in opinions from different people at a time. It will be confusing.

Taking up a paid course to learn trading is different from simply asking for advice from experienced traders. In this forum, you can post your questions and experienced traders would leap to help you. If there are multiple opinions on one question you can go with the most popular advice.

Forexpeacearmy is very informative. Or why don’t you try a social trading account. You could build your network as you trade. Some brokers use a combination of many social trading software to provide very interactive and efficient trading platforms.

fpa ia really informative , generally we the beginners always feel insecure when choosing a broker , but fpa helps them a lot because all review from there can make sure which is good or worst.

It seems to me that you need to get used to the fact that you rely only on your own strength. Tips, recommendations - this is certainly great. But you work for yourself, it’s a business, get used to it.

FPA are scammers - paid for reviews. FPA prey on newbies, steer well clear,

Why? Have they stolen your money before?

Incase you hadn’t noticed the forex industry does, unfortunately, attract some unscrupulous shysters, who prey on newbies.
I have not personally encountered loss, though undoubtedly others have due to FPA reviews.
A cursory glance at their broker reviews will find recommendations for unregulated brokers and negative reviews for reputable brokers.
If you care to do some research you will find many warnings regarding the credibility of FPA.
Take a look at the resent post by @seamonkeymoo which illustrates a worst case scenario of what can happen with unregulated brokers - the type of brokers that FPA are willing to promote.

You can look for it on forums or social networks.
Some traders do come together to support each other.
Perhaps it can really be useful if you need help.

This is certainly an interesting idea, on the one hand, and on the other hand it is a constant dependence on someone, it is not suitable for everyone…
Think about it…

Being a part of the forex community like babypips turns out to be useful when you are confused or are looking for a direction. I personally feel that whenever I am in need of something, I can post my query and get suggestions. This makes a lot of newbies find this platform quite reliable for their careers.