Are Tradeguider signals reliable?

Hello!
Is anybody using or has been used Tradeguider signals from their Trading Center??? Are they useful and reliable ~? I’m learning VSA method and want to hear from you any recommendations regarding this before I subscribe for their signals - or it’s not worth it?

Thanks in advance!

All the time trading signals are not reliable. I tested many times. If a site is providing good signals it is good for 1 or 2 months . Rest of ability is trader’s skill that follows these signals. Two trader react differently on same signals. Even paid signals are not definite. All the time trader has to manage his trading according to signals and current market situation.

Imbest , some discord I have. I do agree we can’t depend on trading signal for all time but paid signal especially from reputed brokers are different and better than others. Even though most of the signal provides are found to be scams but all signals free or paid works at the same way, it’s not actual.

I invested $4000 in a broker and due to large deposit they provided trading signals. First time I got 60% result but after passing sometimes it failed to work. It’s the reality there is no trading signal free or paid which can bring result permanently. It’s all about temporary. So, don’t try to depend on this for the long term .

1 Like

Same experience! When I was a new trader then I also tried but no result as like you!

Well, I never used their signal service! But after your post I Goggled it; and I found so many bad reviews on it! Even on FPA they have less than 3 starts! You can make sure it! So, I think they are not appropriate one.

No I am not using this signal. Basically there are many trading platform which are providing trading signals. You will not certainly good or reliable trading signals. Also different style trader works with different trading signals. If you really wanted to understand the signals you must be very good in market analysis. Only then you can get a good and reliable trading signal provider. Other wise anyone can make you fool.

Don’t waste your money by using this kind of 3rd party service! Better, learn Forex and trade for yourself.

1 Like