Are Udemy Forex courses worth to pursue?

I am a newbie to Forex trading. And i have joined a few facebook courses.And i have seen learning courses on Udemy frequently posted there? The course by Forex boat is the one i frequently see. Need opinions

2 Likes

I can highly recommend the Forexboat classes on udemy.com. The instructor is named Kirill Eremenko, and I only wish that I was half as smart as he is. I’ve now signed up for about 8 different Forex courses on udemy and have watched 3 of Kirill’s courses. I’m going to watch courses from others as well just to get as many good insights from other traders / teachers as I can. The courses are only $10, so it’s a very good deal. That $20 deal that Forexboat is offering right now is a huge bargain. You won’t be disappointed. I wish that they had offered it a couple of weeks ago before I purchased the courses separately, but no big deal. If you want to truly be successful as a trader, you’ve got to spend time and money to do it. Good luck with your learning and future trading.

1 Like

Yes Very huge bargain.
Unfortunately, Babypips had to remove my post, because it was promoting the course and I fully understand. I just wanted to people to know of this deal. Anyways, I am taking the course now and enjoying so far.

2 Likes

Cool. Enjoy. As Kirill says, happy trading…

Youv’e been a member for a couple of hours to zone in on a dead thread from 6 years ago promoting one course. Plain to see whats going on here. Begone evil marketer. There is no place for you here

Same. Marketing scum. You input is not needed here also.

Jeez, guys. Sorry for the wrong impression. I’m about the farthest thing from an evil marketer. I won’t do it again. It was an honest mistake. Sorry about that. Wasn’t trying to tout anybody’s junk. Just didn’t know any better. Was only trying to help a fellow newbie. I’ll stick to just reading posts from now on and won’t bother to try to participate.

My sincere apologies then bro.

You got triggered really fast Bobby? First of all, the post was created in April, if only you knew how to read dates and I’m actually surprised that you don’t understand how dates are written here since you’ve been a member since '12(that is 2012 just in case). Second, I was myself interested in signing up for the course and decided to do a search online before enrolling and I saw this post, so instead of keeping the sale for myself, I decided that people should know because I’m not selfish. Third, you’re probably mad because you definitely look like someone that paid a couple thousands for a bad course or such and got robbed by a ‘marketer’ and now you are against any kind of course. Fourth, I went through your recent thread replies and the only contribution from your part is calling everybody ‘bro’, maybe babypips would be a better place if you remained silent and only read posts instead. Thank you for your crucial contribution on this thread Bobby, you’ve been very helpful.

Dude bite me. First the thread is 6 years old so it matches your reading level. Next go trade some boxes . Bob loves his boxes and tick charts. Learn to use the search button. Finally invest money in yourself and not some course. Everything you need to know is out there and best of all its free