Are unregulated Brokers really that bad?

Explain why this is a MUST please. :thinking:

Hiā€¦ Simply there are 5 points must test in a broker and mostly if outside USā€¦ ithere can be some odds agaist a retail trader like you and meā€¦big hands moving the markets and swep stop lossesā€¦ Second the own broker you put your money can go against you simple enter hisctrade oppsite against yoursā€¦ And isxonly one issueā€¦ Anyway i dont scare or mindset in negativeā€¦ Thats why you put and eyeā€¦ The other you must improve your skills. Have few strategies backtest themā€¦ And confidence in your self . This bussiness you are becausexyou accept to lose.but win moreā€¦ The cake is served for allā€¦

Youre absolutely right about improving skills, confidence in yourself and etc. But i didnt saw your straight answer why broker regulation is a must.

I use to use a regulated one (IC Markets), however due to the law changes earlier this year which limit our leverage here, I went off-shore for an unregulated option. Havenā€™t had a single issue so far, service has been good and I get way better leverage on cryptos too (the new one I use is CedarFX). Unless I move to another country with good trading conditions, I canā€™t see myself going back to regulated. Just not profitable enough with 1:30 max on forexā€¦

1 Like

This law changes makes us a favor indeed. Just see what happened with IC BTC price manipulation drop lately. I`ll never go back with them.