Are you guys using Forex Signal?

Hello guys

I’m trading Forex about 2year now. I using FBS broker. Anyway, how do you guys think about Forex Signal? Do you guys think it really trustful? and Can make a profit? At the first time, I used Paid signal during the 2month, I think the win rate is slightly over 50~60%. but you know that there is a huge dropdown or some of signal required longterm trade. So my account balance just slightly increased. I just doubt about, it is quite meaningless to using paid signal. In nowadays using free signal is not bad. because there win rated the same as a paid signal. of course they offer just a few signals in a day. but I’m quite satisfied. So. do you guys have some recommendable free signal?

2 years in and you are still considering signals?

What exactly have you been doing in the 2 years?

2 Likes

You could demo trade with their signal for a year or so and see for yourself how their signals perform however past results may not indicate future results.

I would use signals only to find out what are they based on (reverse engineering) to know how to trade for myself. It is condition you may want to go through but not to stay in it. Signal service dies and you are in a dark. There are no shortcuts, you either sink or swim. Take your choice.

don’t rely on signals, just learn on your own, and with the help of a mentor. Study market price action, and don’t rely on indicators

I agree with @justshell. You’d be better off learning on your own rather than relying on signals.