Are you struggling as a forex trader?

@billko1977…Same here. Well, 2 years and 11 months to be exact :wink: yep, and still a lot of work to do.

The key here is " progress"… Great progress this year so far. Good-luck!

@LastBear,
Please educate us. Do you run any website where you post educational material/videos ? Please post link so that we could get benefit from it.

Do you run any thread where you post trading ideas ?

I said 3 years and that is the total amount of time since i was introduced to FX. To be more accurate ive probably taken off a total of 8 months at different times due to working away from home and the occasional break while i focused on other things. So my actual total time trading daily is more like 26 months or so. The point is that i was always drawn back to it… no matter how long i was away. Time off was good for me and allowed me to come back re focused and energized. This last stretch i have been trading full on for the last 10 months and i couldnt be happier with my progress. As any trader will no doubt agree that you just have to commit to continue on no matter what the odds are and no matter how frustrating it can be sometimes.

So for those that feel like they need some time off… take it. It may well do you some good. If you really love trading then you will be back. lol

:35::35:

bEST