Astroforex (Course) (UK)

Hi Coughs.
I would be concerned about those drawdown figures, not for me thank you. The maximum drawdown Ive had so far is 18%, but Im usually below 10%.

I am one of the students from Astrofx and to any one that wants to know if they are legit or not
They are legit ! I’ve learned so much from them and with the courses they offer like the book it is very useful to know and learn from. If you really want to know about them look them up and do some research instead of a forum page because it’s filled with to many opinion on who’s legit or not

Are you making regular profit? What you have to say about their draw downs? What price did you get the course for?
How can a couple of 25 year olds get the experience without working in the industry?(I guess the Dummies book of trading)

Hi Coughs,

I’m a student of AstroFX and I can assure you it is not a scam. Prior to seeing Shaun and Natt I was self taught using free information from novelty websites such as this one, and found my trading to be painfully inconsistent. And just 12 months after completing the course I am consistently making profit and close to embarking trading full time. I know this may sound like a sales pitch, I by no means intend it to come across like that. I am just answering your original question which was: are they a scam?

You will need to make your own mind up. There seems to be a lot of animosity towards Astro on this site. Yet they have shown verified results and before and after trade screenshots showcasing their ability. Are people jealous? bitter?..perhaps.

Below is a past trade of mine (before and after) using technical analysis taught by AstroFX.

Hi NDPB,

Good that you are consistent, especially after just 12 months completing the course. that is big achievement in a relatively short time.

Many of the old traders urged at least 3 years of study and maybe the same again before consistency could be expected, so well done.

Just wondering why you feel that this site is a “novelty” and maybe expand how information freely available on novelty sites such as this one contributed to the painful inconsistency.

Others could well learn from your experience.

Are you honestly consistently profitable? I am only asking because this is what a REAL trader said about Astroforex

Yes, of course. Why would I lie? And how is Astro’s myfxbook in any way related to my own trading?

And as for ‘REAL’ trader, that brand is being thrown around far too easily nowadays. Harv is a retail trader like the rest of us.

Without taking the course I do not want to pass judgement.

However, if I was considering taking the course I would be sceptical because personally not only do I hate to see images of material things on advertising but most importantly want to see proof of performance for at least a year ideally
2 years +

If Astro can show me a verified myfxbook verified account showing a nice smooth equity growth curve for at least a year then if was looking for a course I probably would consider them.

I know someone who has done the astroforex course and couldn’t of praised them enough. He is now consistently profitable after 6 months on demo which they endorse. He is now achieving a growth of 15% every month as he only trades 1:3 when a setup has many confluences. He said the material/after care support they offer is really good and that he constantly practising their strategies on Forex Tester 2 which has accelerated his learning.

This video explains why:

pretty funny how all these people claiming they are students only have 1-2 posts in the forum.

Funny video mocking the AstroFXs of the forex world:
YouTube :32:

They can be students, they should be informed about this thread so that they can register here and post something good about astro forex. One thing which is good about them is they post videos of the coming trading week and market often moves according to their analysis. I have no connection with Astro Fx what so ever, neither I trade using any of their methods. Its just a general observation.

Shaun Lee Powells Forex Trading company Astrofxc has been selling forex trading courses, funnily enough his girlfriend Shenae Remirez was part of the JA Wealth forex trading courses scam a year ago that was busted. There is a page dedicated to Shenae Remirez as part of the JA Wealth scam with emails from her. Astrofxc appear to be operating in the same style, advertising expensive two-day Forex trading courses, promising sure profits and easy money. Renting sports cars with private plates from their friend Lord Aleem of Platinum Executive Travel Birmingham to give the illusion of wealth, and throwing parties with their students’ course fees, the scammers send out a stream of photos on instagram showing their ‘bling lifestyle’, which in turn entices more young kids to join the course and part with their savings. Astrofxc have not shared any of the real trading account results live since April 2014 which should tell you something isn’t quite right. Did I mention that they have also been trading other peoples money illegally without FCA authorisation? I have links to post but as a newbie here I can only post links after 5 posts so I will do so soon.

Sounds legit! lol

The cars are all rentals from Lord Aleem in Birmingham, Platinum Executive Travel.

Hi Natt, perhaps someone should tell Shaun that his girlfriend was part of the JA Wealth scam just in case he wasn’t aware.

Great video this one, lots of these instragram demo traders nowadays!

1 Like

Shaun Lee Powells Forex Trading company Astrofxc.com has been selling forex trading courses, funnily enough his girlfriend Shenae Remirez was part of the JA Wealth forex trading courses scam a year ago that was busted. Photo here: View image: Untitled 2

Here is a page dedicated to Shenae Remirez as part of the JA Wealth scam with emails from her: Joshante Amihyia, Jermaine Berry-Gordon and the JA Wealth Scam: 28. Shenae Remirez

Shaun Lee Powell and Aman Natt Astrofxc Scam, reviewed here by JL Trader:
Do You Know Who Your Forex Trading Teacher Is ? | JLTrader

There are 7 reports about Astrofxc.com on this website below, one report has over 82 comments. They mention the girlfriend, the rental cars, the trading of other peoples money, the stolen course material, the scams, etc. They are also listed as scammers on Forex Peace Army with two threads, the thread says that Shaun Lee Powell even pretended to be someone else and post on the Forex Peace Army forum website in another user name to defend some scam about trading other peoples money and losing it, I’m not sure check it out anyway if you are interested:

Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham Review 484414 Apr 26, Birmingham, England, Forex Training Course @ Pissed Consumer

Shaun Powell. Forex trader, liar and scoundrel. | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum

amaandeep natt and shaun powell | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum

By the way, if you are wondering why I am posting all of this on here, it is because I was going to do the Astro course as I must admit I was impressed with their videos and analysis but when I started researching them online, I found all of these reports and I am glad I did my research. I have confirmation that they stole the course material from the original owner too.