Astroforex (Course) (UK)

Hey there coughs, how did you come to the conclusion that AstroFx is scam? may i ask.

thanks in advance

astrofx13ā€™s Profile | Myfxbook

LOL deleted their accounts, Shaun Lee Powell drugged up scam master extraordinaire!

1 Like

Me and my friend did a group course with them around March time and we unfortunately fell for Astroforexā€™s marketingā€¦(fancy cars, regular 10k withdrawals and traveling around the word)

I must admit everything went really good the first day but on the 2nd Aman kept interrupting Shaun and made him rush through the course so they can meet their friends. They did not care about providing the education that I have purchased for Ā£3000. Maybe it was just a one off thing?

I do have their study book which is full of great material but they donā€™t keep to their word regarding the aftercare that they promised when I purchased their course. I have to wait 3 days for a reply and I can never get through to their skype since I started complaining.

Shaun trades with 20% risk per trade which goes against everything I learnt from successful traders thats how he can get 20-70k a month and make regular withdrawals. Most of his income is coming from trading our course money.

Does anyone have advice on how I can resolve my issues? I donā€™t know what to doā€¦ Cheers.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been told by a few ex students that their reviews are fake so maybe theres a lot of you guys out there in the same boat as usā€¦ Please donā€™t be silent anyone else who wasnā€™t happy with the service feel free to contact [B]Connor[/B], [B]Flinty[/B] or [B]Robin[/B] for more info

We (some of the ex-students) are working together to try get this issue resolved. We feel we should get compensated and have created a group to accelerate our forex journey

Does anyone have any suggestions? Are we actually entilted to our money back?

Cheers

2 Likes

Have you reported them to the Office of Fair Trading or similar body, or even BBC Watchdog- surprising how often a threat of publicity gets a refund

1 Like

Hi mate can you share the book please

Its a scam and heā€™s a scammer, just 1 post and its telling us how wonderful this scam isā€¦I hope youre not in on it as well

maybe the mods should close this thread to prevent any more scam posts

1 Like