At what price will you stop buying BTC?

Those are all great ideas, totally worth checking.

I am sure there is some useful correlation somewhere, it is just a matter of finding the right (useful) one…

I think you are being converted to crypto.

It starts like that: So slowly you almost don’t notice.

You start posting on the crypto section, then you will admit that you would actually buy Bitcoin if it ever gets to $10 and finally you end up buying a bit of it at some point… That’s the next step :smiley:

There is actually a very interesting thread about a weekly Bitcoin purchase strategy, no matter the price…

1 Like

I saw that thread about buying Weekly.

MAYBE a decent idea. But not with leverage. Not unless you got DEEP pockets. And there’s a rather big difference between buying value stocks on dips and buying Bitcoin (in my humble opinion of course). Put another way: I don’t think I’ll see the likes of Apple and Microsoft go to $10 per share!!! Not in my lifetime anyway!!! LOL!!!

Totally agreed.

Crypto is extremely volatile and way too risky.

Actually the reason I am here is to learn tech analysis in depth, so I can move from long crypto investing positions (several years) towards day trading.

Although day trading is pretty difficult, I’d rather try it and get rid of the volatility risk that builds up on crypto the longer you hold it.

Also, what is bad for a long term investment position (volatility) should actually be good for day trading. Anyway, that s my current new approach to the crypto market. Let’s see if it pays off…

I totally understand you staying away from crypto and that probably makes you a much wiser guy than myself.

1 Like

I have a friend who bought 30 BTC at $33. He sold most of it when price went to $1,000. I feel like I would have done the same thing if I bought really low. :sweat_smile:

1 Like