AUD/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Yo!

I believe it’s applied to the close.

Whattup, fellas!

No economic reports from the U.S. or Australia, but check out how Barack Obama’s re-election affected AUD/USD! And while you’re at it, take a look at the PWL area, which has served as a good intraday support for the pair. Hope some of y’all bagged pips with AUD/USD!

Ok. Thanks.

Yo homies! Take a look at how AUD/USD reacted to strong employment numbers from Australia!

Whattup, brothas!

Check out how AUD/USD reacted to China’s data released last Friday!

There were no major reports released from the Land Down Under but AUD/USD still had a pretty decent run!

Whattup, brothas!

Hope some of y’all saw the range on AUD/USD’s chart yesterday!

Here’s how AUD/USD moved and grooved yesterday!

Find out how AUD/USD reacted to US reports yesterday!

Hi BigPippin

Can you give some advised on AUD/USA Forex trade, I am new to forex

I have place my first trade

Any suggestions you can provide ?

Hey there, camran12!

How did your AUD/USD trade go? Got any questions for me?

Holy smokin’ stars! Did you see the sweet rising trend line on AUD/USD’s 15m chart yesterday? That would’ve been good for a couple of pips!

Gather 'round, boys and girls! Check out how AUD/USD broke down yesterday!

The selloff continues! Check out how AUD/USD was limited by a falling trend line yesterday.

What a coup by the Aussie bulls! Australia and the U.S. didn’t release economic reports last Friday, but optimism from the euro zone and China boosted risk appetite. Check out how AUD/USD didn’t need the rising trend line support later in the day!

With no economic reports on deck, how did the Aussie fare yesterday?

AUD/USD ranged early in the day, but the U.S. data sure showed the bulls and bears that volatility is still on the table!

No major economic reports? No problem! Check out AUD/USD’s breakout yesterday:

Can you guess which inflection point served as strong resistance yesterday? While you’re at it, let’s see if you can spot the best trade idea for the day. It’s all in the chart, brothas!

Check out how AUD/USD fared last Friday!