AUD/USD drop with no news release?

Hiya @Inspirenies

Thanks. I dislike it too. But sometimes the price doesn’t move from entry. You enter in a position for the expected 50pip movement but the price doesn’t move either overnight or to let you close it on weekend, what will you do? Considering the price doesn’t move an inch or gone in a temporary loss condition that your estimation says it will go to profit in about 50pip, will you close it over night in loss? If the situation continues over days that reach the weekend, will you close before the weekend in loss, or you risk it over the weekend? And is this scheme is profitable always and in every weekend?

Tnx and best of luck :blush:

The USD is strengthening in order to deal with the rivals. Check your economic calendar to confirm.

Hiya,

I’m not sure are you speaking about this event or not. At about 7 AM 21st Sep price dropped for no reason, there was nothing on the economic calendar as for this thread speaking.

Tnx and best of luck

AUDUSD looking bullish

Not after what RBA Gov said… dropped 32 pips after announcement

The stock market drops have been a result of COVID-19 in the US and Europe. So, you should check the market before investing.

Thanks, @Karlhoopes I don’t want to be rude, but the Corona~virus invaded the human’s life from about December previous year. My personal opinion is market react to everyday news or decisions that have long or short term effect.

Tnx and best of luck