Australian Broker?

Sounds interesting @Brandyklein. Strange but I don’t know how I missed it for I’m always on a lookout for different and better brokers. So tell me what commission do they charge?

It’s $1 per lot along with tighter spreads and minimal slippage. Before you plan on going ahead with them, do try their demo accounts. Not necessary what suits others suits your trading style too.

I currently trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets. I suggest trading with them because they offer lower commission cost and they have over 10000 different types of global stocks and commodities to trade other than just trading forex.

Hey guys I’m currently trading with BCR in Australia the commission is very low and the spreads are quite low if you are interested in this please shoot me a message im happy to discuss trading options and strategies I have been trading for a long time now and want to share my knowledge

So, there seem to be a lot of FP market bots or stooges here (all with similar numbers of total posts and likes), posting the same pitch content. Is that allowed?

Either way, it’s convinced me NOT to go with FP markets. Still looking for a good reliable Aussie broker though. But I’m still learning my trade style, so am thinking of just demo-ing with a few contenders for a while. Is there any disadvantage to that? Or should I research a bit more and save demo until closer to a decision?

I was using IC Markets for a few years, however due to new laws they reduced my FX leverage from 1:500 to 1:30, which is far from ideal for me. I went with a recommendation from a friend to go offshore company CedarFX. Leverage is great and they are open 24/7 for crypto trading too. I was impressed with their ECO account which works with a partner company re-planting trees. So far so good and it’s been around 9 months.

How about Finprotrading? They are offshore tho, but conditions are good. Plus I think many here can vouch for them here.

and what options have you already tried? maybe others will be able to test them, although I personally defined Amarkets for myself, check if it does not suit you?

Try to find a broker who can meet your specific needs. I will suggest you to shortlist two or three brokers of your choice and check their platform personally.

You can find a number of good brokers out here. Make a checklist of your requirements and compare the offering of different brokers. It is going to help you to make an informed decision. The most important features that you should consider before choosing a broker are trading platforms, tools, the number of currency pairs, leverage, customer service and broker cost etc.