Australian Brokers

Hey everyone,
I am brand new to Forex trading and was wanting to do some dummy trading I am from Australia and was wondering if anyone could recommend any good Australian brokers that they use or know of

Bump. I’d like to know as well. :slight_smile:

I think we’re blessed with brokers in Australia. IC Markets, Pepperstone, IG, CMC. Take a pick find out who serves your needs best. When speculating it’s all about you

Indeed!
Make a list of requirements and expectations.
Look for a broker that covers them.
Make sure he (the broker) is regulated.
Open a demo. Test, test, test, and most importantly - TEST.
When you’re happy with your profitability and win/loss ration - open a live account.
Good luck

1 Like

There’s heaps out there. IG are good but the platform isn’t great, use pepperstone for thin spreads and access to MT4, use ForexCT if you’re new and want an account manager who you can talk to daily, who will mentor, teach and get you trading on an easy to use platform. Message me if you want contact with some of the good account managers there.

check out Global Prime

There are 3 brokers I tried like ICMarkets, pepperstone and AETOS are good ASIC broker but the only that has perks are AETOS. Pepperstone used to have Qantas points from every trades, but they removed it. At least AETOS have iphone or credit bonus. The spreads are low and no commission because it’s an STP. You choose. They all good brokers tho

What about axi trader

Go with FP Markets, They are ASIC regulated, the spreads and commission are lower than other Australian brokers.

No spread widening issues and they have a 24hrs customer service.

USGFX, i think you can try.

1 Like

Start trading with FP Markets, its ASIC regulated and won several awards as the best broker.

FP Markets spreads are lower and has no spread widening issues. Opening an account takes just few minutes.

If your a scalper then you will enjoy the fast execution and lower commission.

HI guys, its been 6 months i started trading and I currently use IC Markets but was looking out for another broker and many traders suggested to use FP Markets.

Checked reviews and did comparisons. FP Markets have a lot of advantages than IC.

Currently i am okay with it but later will change.

So will learn about FP Markets before jumping into it.

If your going to choose an Australian broker then the best choice is FP Markets.

ASIC regulated, won several awards as best broker.

Great customer support and reviews about FP Markets are positive.

Slippage, Spreads, Commission are lower compared to any other ASIC regulated broker.

List of australian brokers:

• IG
  • Plus500
  • Saxo Bank
  • City Index
  • FXCM
  • eToro
  • Pepperstone
  • XM Group
  • easyMarkets
  • ThinkMarkets
  • Vantage FX
  • IC Markets
  • Swissquote
  • ForexTime
  • Alpari
  • Instaforex
  • UFX
  • FX Choice
  • FP Markets

I didn’t use these brokers, so I can’t share my opinion, it’s just a list of available brokers.

Best choice to make is choose a broker with ASIC regulated and has a good reputation for several years.

I would suggest FP Markets been active since 2005 and has a lot of good reviews in every forum.

There has ASIC licenses like eToro broker, even FCA. However, they are only web-based, you have a look at some brokers reviews here In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

For Australian Brokers, I recommend IC Markets, FP Markets, Pepperstone, Global Prime.
they are good and reliable brokers.

I used Alpari and was remained satisfied.

Don’t go near that broker. I’m from Australia and they burned me . God helps those who live outside their jurisdiction!