Broker Feedback - XM and IQ Option

Hi, am new in Forex trading, am currently practising on XM and IQ Option, anybody who have had an experience with them, good or bad? Kindly share your experience. I would really appreciate, Thank you.

I will not say anyone good or bad for brokerage. I never worked with them. there are some rules to check any broker. First you should see either they are regulated then see their services and trading conditions, You can decide very well who is suitable with you . Safest way is too invest little amount with more than one brokers to check them.

1 Like

Trading spread is too high in XM; besides chart freezing is one of the most common problem during high voltage news session!

In this case, you can search popular Forex review sites like FPA! Then judge their quality according to the other trader’s opinion.

I’m not sure about the reliability of review sites! According to me, manually testing would be better!

Thanks though as far as am concerned they seem to be registered…Though am not totally sure

if a broker leavs from the country, it is scam? i have a little deposit in one, and i find out that they leave!!

I totally agree with you, which broker did this to you?

it is exnes broker, they worked vbut leave now. they say it is ok, but i am not sure !

Have you checked already PFA and others where their clients expressed their views about their performance?

I don’t think so only a review is more appropriate to judge a broker. We have to trade with them if we want to see their live performance minimum demo or micro account.

Why not ? of course possible . but first of all you have to make sure top Forum community as like FPA or others. Otherwise not.

No doubt, that would be more effective! But, review sites not a bad choice.

Most of the reviews are made by the scammers. So , I don’t believe much at any Forum reviews.

yeah, some are really satisfied while others call them scammers.

But, you may know there have few authentic review sites like, FPA.

We can’t avoid it, there are no spammers. Of course there are lots of. But from all of them still some good reviews sites are available in Forex forums.

FPA once a time was absolutely Great and trustable by the traders. But not right now.

What happened now? I think, till now this is the number one Forex review site.