We now have our trading journal giveaway winners! 🎉🎉

Did I miss it?

Boom!

1 Like

Wow, lots of entries in this giveaway! Good luck to those who joined!

Looks like a lot of people joined. :blush: Haha. :smiley: I guess I have to be more consistent with my updates then, especially with more competition. :wink: Haha. But good luck to us guuuuys! :slight_smile:

Man same here LOL I think I might update my journal on here with all of my trades taken throughout the week at the END of each week. That might be easier for me

I’m late to the contest but have tons of personal journals to share.

And just like that, 5 weeks have passed and this marks the end of BabyPips.com’s First-ever Trading Journal Giveaway!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and although we’ll only get to announce 4 winners today, we hope that this giveaway has inspired you to keep a trading journal to track the progress of your trading journey. We enjoyed reading through each of your journals and we look forward to your future updates!

Again, the winners of this giveaway get to pick not just 1 BUT 2 trading books from Pipcrawler’s list of favorite trading books

So, are you ready to meet this giveaway’s winners?

Starting with the trading journal that garnered the most likes for posts published within the giveaway period, for our Most Liked Trading Journal, we have…

@The_Baller’s “10k Gamble… The Journey!”

Moving on to the BabyPips.com’s Team’s Choice, we have…

@alphahavoc’s “The Progress of Alphahavoc III”!

And for our last two winners, it seems like luck was on their side today! Congratulations to…

@BenP’s “My Technical ‘Hypertrend’ Strategy Journal’

@Imperator_Cat’s “The Kitty Trader Journal!”

Once again, congratulations to all the winners! I’ll be in touch with you shortly to discuss how you can receive your prizes.

Don’t worry if you weren’t so lucky this giveaway! The holidays are coming so you bet we’ve got a lot of exciting things in the works for the whole BabyPips community.

6 Likes

congrats to all the winners! especially @alphahavoc ! :muscle:t5: journal was very thorough, and I enjoyed the food pics lol

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Penelopip @justshell @Ananais and everyone at Babypips :slight_smile:
I’m delighted to have won!
Well done to everyone that took part in the competition. I hope our journals prove as useful to others as some of these winners have to me.

Thank you, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so mats! You havv touched this cat’s kitty heart!

8a6QA

Cheers to moww pips to come! Thank you foww all d support foww dis cat’s tuwwadin journey to financial fuwweedam! ^O^

3 Likes

Nice wins everybody!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners! It was nice reading all their journals.

1 Like

Many congrats to @alphahavoc @BenP @Imperator_Cat - all worthy winners.

6 Likes

Thank you and pawesome jabb to you as well, Baller!
Pwease gimme some of dat pizza… :cat:

nC4E4b4

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! Thank you for sharing your journals to the community! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners of this awesome giveaway!

OMG! :smiley: Haha. Kinda late to the party :sweat_smile: but congratulations to all the winners! :blush: Wow ah @Imperator_Cat, you didn’t mention you won the giveaway! :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

Ahihi… Thank you, my dear hooman! I am a shy cat but yes this cat made the cut! Hihi… even though you did not make the cut for now, i appweciate the inspiration and good vibes you bwing to this colony of tuwwaders. Thank you, pawesome hooman. Yu da best. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hahaha. Super cute! :joy: Congrats again! :smiley: Maybe I could borrow the books sometimes. :smiley: Hahaha.

Question from a newbie. In “ASR: 2.5%”, what is the meaning of ASR?