Babypips course in hard copy?

Do you offer a hard copy book of the babypip course ? If so where can I purchase them ?

i have never seen anyone who already sold babypips hard copy , by the way , good luck to you , happy learning.

1 Like

Hi @samig!

Welcome to the BabyPips community. Unfortunately, we only have an online presence and nothing in printable or electronic format. Should you come across anyone selling such materials, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.

Thank you.

Penelopip

1 Like

Looks good on phone and PC so if you can get the pages online then it is more than useable without needing it as a hard copy

Hi @samig

How much would you be willing to pay for it? :rofl::rofl:

I wanted to send it to someone who doesn’t have internet connection at the moment ! But thanks bud!

Haha well now I know there isn’t any can’t offer much lol :joy:

I can do you a wee copy and paste job, call it what… £500? :wink:

There is a PDF version of Babypips School if you search it up online.

Cheers

Originally from macilme

Please be aware that if you’re actually referring to the PDF copy of the Babypips School of Pipsology , then copyright laws prevents anyone having a copy as you’ve requested to share the material with you (free or paid).

Downloaded online materials are considered copyright Infringements if it is intended or used for anything other than for personal use.

There are members who have gone through the process of downloading the entire course for their benefit. You should be able to do the same if you have to.

It does not have a hard copy. You can learn online and gain knowledge from it easily.

One option is to do manually copy-paste of online material and then print it. But, it will take you some time and a lot of work. If you need to send it to someone, then try with some other online materials or maybe books for beginners.