Babypips Educational format

Hi, please am new here, and I want to know the educational format is it Text only or both Text and Video?

1 Like

Hi @ojissman!

Welcome to the BabyPips community!

At the moment, most of the lessons on BabyPips.com’s School of Pipsology is available in Text format only. However, there are lessons like the Introduction to Meta Trader 4 that also have instructional videos to help you better understand how to use MT4.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Penelopip

Hellooooo! :smiley: Haha. Since Penelopip already answered your question, I just wanted to welcome you too. :sunny: I loved the school here, and I think that having videos there could be a very interesting idea! :smiley:

Good to see that new babies like you are willing to take trading education seriously. And without any doubt, Babypips School is one of the most prestigious platforms to start education. However, side by side you can take help from You Tube trading lessons and available forex e-books.

Thank you very much

1 Like

there is no education school in online which is better than Pips school , its really most educative way to learn Forex as a newcomer.

They have quizzes too. Don’t forget those. At the end of lessons or in their own section.

Trading Quizzes

1 Like