Back again. and Hello. .ga

Hi all!

I joined here three or four years ago, and loved the vibe, the school, and everything about Babypips.

After completing the school, I thought I would be a great trader…Nope…
I then bought more training packages, some good and benefited loads from and some not so good.
I’ve now also read three or four books.

So, you would assume that I have a good knowledge to at least be profitable. I’m not, BUT, I am not dishearten. I wanna be a trader more than anything, so I have come back to Babypips.

I am going along the lines of, when things start getting complicated or its just not working, then go back to basics.

So I’ve been browsing through the School Of Pipsology, and find myself still finding things I have to learn.

It’s nice to be back and I think I shall stay here a while. Life seems more fun here, and if I still don’t make my fortune, at least I’m happier!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU TRADERS, BOTH WINNING AND NOT.

And thanks to Babypips and all you do.

Gary.

1 Like

I loooove the enthusiasm! :blush: :blush: Welcome back Gary! :smiley: Haha. I’m one of the newbies here, and just like you, I’m also trying to learn more and more. :nerd: The people here in BP have been very warm and helpful, and I just hope that I learn enough to contribute eventually too. :frowning: :worried:

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

Its a tough sport beleive you me.

The one bit of advice is keep on learning. There is tons of stiff to know.

Once you have loads inder your belt, its a case of working out what works and what doesn’t.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll keep this in mind @Goingrashy! :smiley: :blush: See you around the forums, alright? :slight_smile: Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’ll be around for sure! :slight_smile:

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Hello, Gary, welcome back to the forum!

Thank you!

I’m starting back to basics again
Using MA crossovers. :slight_smile:

Hi @Goingrashy! Thank you for sharing your trading story and welcome back! :slight_smile:

Thank you. :smile:

Its nice to be back here!

:slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:
When in doubt going back to basics is always a good idea.
Which MAs do you use?

Well, I’m using a mix of three. 50, 25, and 10 and varying Expotential and simple.
This is mainly on the daily charts only as I work full time so only looking to make pips in the long term.
I also have the Stochtastic15,5,5 and CCI set to 21.

(All experimental as I have lost quite a bit over the last few years).

How about you? Been here long? Making good profit?

.ga.

Welcome back, Gary! See you around and good luck to all of us! I hope through the school of pipsology and the community we all become successful. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

It’s good to be back. :crazy_face:

.ga.

I have been trading for years. Recently I mostly trade using RSI and the Bollinger Bands indicator, together with various trend lines.