Balls Of Steel - trading volatile pairs

Maybe you can use trailing stops to take maximum advantage.

And be very patient with those pairs that move a lot, also, dont forget the wider stop loss.

Well, GbpAud has fallen further than most expected, to around 2.0850. There is some support at 2.08 but, should that fail then it could drop down to 2.05.
Despite this, Iā€™m watching for now as I feel we are only one Fed hike or BoE hike from this continuing the longer term up trend

This is the weekly chart for this pair. The recent drop isnt that much different to drops weā€™ve had in the recent past, and the trend reasserted itself after those drops.
Keep your eyes on the charts and your ears listening to the news, past experience tells us that when a move comes, it comes quickly.

Got my buy stop chilling.

-Adrian

GbpNzd long at 2.2794
GbpAud long at 2.0898

Here goes

Big jump in both, esp GnpNzd thanks to the RNBZ governors speech. Over 200 pips across both pairs locked in

[B]You are a ā€¦

ā€˜Comdoll Legendā€™ :slight_smile:

:59::59:[/B]

GbpNzd sl hit for +116 pips
GbpAud sl hit for +261 pips

Great trades Eddie.

[B]GbpAud back in track[/B]
Looking at the daily chart, it seems the recent fall in this pair may be coming to an end.
You can buy in now (2.11ish) or wait for it to break above 2.12, the choice is yours! Im looking for a buy target at around 2.1250 just in case 2.12 doesnā€™t hold.

Comfortably over 2.12 so Im back in, long at 2.1261

Very good point of view, objective thinking, it deserves attention.

Bought again
Position #2: Long at 2.1234

Closed Position #1 for +10 pips.

Position #2 currently at +220 pips. SL set at +150 pips.

Position #2 hit SL at 2.1385 for +150 pips. Iā€™m all out of GBP/AUD.

Iā€™m in again.

Long at 2.1302

In again.
Position #2: Long at 2.1200

Looking good so far

Looking good so far

[B]GbpAud at a crossroads? [/B]

Still sitting around the 2.12 area, I am looking for a push over 2.14 where there is a degree of S/R. A strong break thru this could lead onto a further push for 2.20 area.
However, donā€™t be surprised if it falls back under 2.10 temporarily esp if BoE dont (as I expect) raise interest rates.