Balls Of Steel - trading volatile pairs

I’m going to leave 3 Sell Stop orders at 2.1700, at 2.1800, and at 2.1900. I’m not setting any SL or TP.

Current price is 2.1640. I’ll see what surprise I wake up to in the morning.

Closed at SL 2.1600 for +95 pips

GbpAud short @ 2.013

I am surprised! Nothing was filled so I cancel the Sell orders.

I now place a Buy Stop order at 2.1500.

This thread certainly lives up to its title. :35: Loving it guys

Been kicking myself for missing some GBP cross shorts over the past couple of days - had to go back to E/U a life in the slow lane. Closed out a GBP/JPY short for +50 just now. I think I’m staying out of any further GBP trades for today while those Brexit talks go on today. Might get a bit whippy especially once liquidity starts to dry up later on.

Forget about the buy order. Sell Stop order at 2.1700. LOL

[U]GBP/NZD[/U]

Short at 2.1700.

Sell Stop order at 2.1800

[U]GBP/AUD[/U]

Short at 2.0152

And short again at 2.1700

2% up on the day, still have a couple of open trades on the go.

Huge gap at the open so I closed both positions.

GBP/NZD: Closed at 2.1489 for +211 pips

GBP/AUD: Closed at 1.9962 for +190 pips

Thanks Boris!
GbpNzd + 250 pips and still falling
GbpAud + 300 pips and still falling

Crazy times.

FTSE has not fallen at all in fact, quite the opposite… The City is not scared of this, it is a Pound issue, not a risk one, seemingly…

It can’t drop much further, can it? I’m taking a couple of high risk entries (catching the falling knives?):

GBP/AUD: Long at 1.9723

GBP/NZD: Long at 2.1259

I think we are at a similar stage to the Grexit last year, where headlines created massive volatility. We can’t be 100% on it but this could create a nice 2.1 to 2.2 range for a while, but those large cojones will be neded I expect

The 100-day simple moving average on the weekly is around 2.09…again, it is just an average… But it is the only workable level to hold on to past 2.15 before the fall into the abyss to 2.00…

Still falling,
GbpNzd now + 500 pips
GbpAud now + 480 pips

I think we could slide lower until the end of June. Brexit is too close to call and the market hates uncertainty, would be more stable if outcome was more clear cut

GbpNzd retraced to my stop, closing 2 trades for total 622 pips profit.
Took new short at 2.1128 as this has to fall before end of June.
GbpAud currently + 520 pips
EurUsd currently + 90 pips.

Already banked 30% account growth today

Fantastic! Great work.