Based Forex brokers in the UK?

Hi All

iv been trading for just under a year, im currently with Plus 500.
I have not had any issues with them but I have been hearing a lot of bad stories, so im looking to change

anyone based in the UK? which brokers are you using?

I have read reviews on many brokers and nearly all reviews seem to state they are a scam or having issues.
hard to know which brokers you can trust and which information is legit

many thanks

I’m with FXpro in the UK on a CFD account. Although I’ve heard that IG are a also good for spread betting if that’s your area of focus being from the UK.

thanks for the reply,

iv been reading reviews on IG and they are all very negative

Im not sure if this is down to the broker or people not knowing how to trade and blaming the broker they lost money

In my opinion in all the cases are positive and negative reviews about brokers and platforms.If you want to be sure that the broker that you are working is a scam or not i think that should get same general information about finance and in the momment that you will be in touch, will be able to understand that is a profesional broker or not .

Any reviews you read about any brokers will contain negative reviews - most retail traders lose their accounts down to their own lack of knowledge. They like to vent about it in broker review sites, when in reality 99% of the time it’s their own wrongdoing.

I guess you have to find the lesser of two evils. Good luck.

I use Hotforex and Tickmill both have FCA branches so I assume this can serve as a good sign of safety