We now have our forum giveaway winners! Congratulate them here!

Absolutely! This one’s based on your forum membership so you just gotta make sure you have enough posts! :slight_smile: You’re TL 0 right now!

Ha. You’re funny! But yes, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you posting here after 10 years! Hope you like what you see!

Perfect! Thank you!!! So happy you like this new design!

Welcome to the forums! Good luck!!!

Aww so nice to hear from you! Thanks for joining the giveaway. Make sure to hit the required 3 posts also!

1 Like

_Hope I,m doing this right … Going to fire off the minimum 3 posts to enter in short time … I,m only basic user so at this rate I think I owe someone $10 … 8 )… _

1 Like

Good job on the new BabyPips Forums! I super like it and wow another give away! Glad to know there will be more winners this time. :blush:

1 Like

Nice but I’ve a question. Am I too late to join this? It starts few days back and I missed to post thrice a day. :disappointed_relieved:

Oh it’s 3 posts total for the duration of the giveaway! Not daily! :slight_smile: And no, it’s not too late to join! Good luck!!!

1 Like

Good idea babypips. But, you aren’t going to trick me into posting with the offer of cash money…Hey, wait a minute, it seems to be working already!

1 Like

Post number 2 … good luck to everyone … onwards and upwards :grinning::grinning:

You can go to other threads also or create your own. :slight_smile: You don’t have to post in the same thread!

Sorry my bad. That’s very easy for us but it sure is difficult to win. Till now, according to probability of winning through no. of votes, each get 28% chance of winning the contest. That seems quite good probability. But when votes arises, chances get down. Hoping no new “Yes”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for allowing me to join the baby pips forum. I have only been ttading 2 months lost 900 pips last month on the turkish lira usd it was crazy. This month i am down 42 pips but staying with gbpusd. Good luck with your trades i am enjoying this. The chasing trades are my bigest losers. Also i am learning to be patient.

3 Likes

Alright! :smiley: Thank you for clarifying that. And yay! I qualify for USD50. :smiley: Haha. That’s a pretty big amount in my country! Good luck to us!

1 Like

I really like the look of the new forum so far

Very clean and better organized compared to the previous one

2 Likes

Reading Forex Gump’s weekly updates brought me here, and I suppose this is as good a reason to get more into these forums as you can get.

I owe you guys a lot for such clear, helpful teaching and I really enjoy trading currencies and CFD.

You guys are awesome!

3 Likes

Ha. Made me chuckle. You have two more to go! And don’t forget to change that F in your avatar! :wink:

Another option is to move to the next User Level so there’s less competition! Ha.

No, you’re awesome! Welcome to the forums! Hope you like what you see around here. :slight_smile:

Ok Ananais … Many thanks for explaining things … Post number 3 by the way :grinning::grin::smiley:

I have my Amazon cart full. Now I just need to win the moneyz :smile:

4 Likes

Oooh! You know you’re a TL3 “Regular” right?? Not very many in that user group!

1 Like

Even though I have been with Babypips so many years, like a decade lol. I have went through your courses, and school many times. I am preparing to again, just to keep refreshing my memory. You guys are the best Forex website on the web, hands down. Without babypips, I probably never would have became successful at trading or gotten into it so heavily. So Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m in the big money group! My price action skills wont help me here so I am going to cross my finger and toes instead.

2 Likes

i have now take time and check it out, and to be frank it look very clear and different from the previous one and i love it. I hope BP should keep the good work. Thanks

2 Likes