Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

Question 1: so far I have 240 posts, how do I know if I am getting ranked? is there a place to see it?
Question 2: how can you check so many posts to allocate points?
I am really keen, I started with “tip style post” by posting my real time trades, I have had about 100 views per post which is encouraging, and now I started a move “teaching style” that will include video forecasts…and educational.

please advise here is the link to my current thread…

Dear FX-MEN,

My name is Rob and 22 years old and I live in the UK, and also Rookie trader. I just wanted to say how awesome it that you are teaching others with the knowable that you have had to work so hard to get, I’m not a trusting person so I was wondering what do you get out of it but I can clearly see that you just want to help beginner traders and even get more experienced trades to help as well. And when I came across your website and your course I was annoyed but very grateful because here I was buying all these books that don’t have half the information that your course teaches traders. I am very grateful for everything you have shown on your courses because it has made be a better trader, and the only mistakes I make now is not being patient enough and wait for the indicators to line up and tell now is the time to enter the trade and not rush the process, but to enjoy it.
I know this may not be relevant, but I know everyone would like to be rich, I sure would, but I’m not the type of person to just keep it all to myself. I and a friend are learning to trade the only difference is he doesn’t have as much time to learn it as I do however when we are on are feet and can say we are profitable traders (of course still learning) we would like to start a trading charity, that solidly trades for others, even get more members help build the charity. But one step at a time :smiley: ha-ha or I get to excited. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

regards

Rob

1 Like